(078) A Second Expedition

Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by sully » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Re: (078) A Second Expedition

Come to Thread 79! We have cookies!

Also, I don't want to die alone.
Thanis [Stealthy Hero, MV 12′′, AC 7, HD 4, hp 16, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, N]. Hooded cloak, padded armor, sword, longbow +1 & quiver of arrows, dagger.

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Karl the Fighter heads off after Zax and Co.

Wetzel the Fighter, Kianna the Elf Sister/Fighter/Medium, and Faengol the Elf Medium are still here with the Bleakmass Tree.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by heartless » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:31 am

Kianna hangs her bow on her back and holds sword in one hand and grabs a touch for the other. "They are all mad splitting up into 3 groups while in battle", mutters Kianna, the rest of you either help Zax and Co or follow me after Leudigar and Freid. Kianna then rushes down the unknown passage to catch up quickly, guarding their rear.
[Hinderlands]Kianna the Elf Sister-Fighter-Medium, Elf Maiden, Fighter/MU/Cleric 1/1/1
[Hinterlands-Netherworld] Ashtad Engel (the flaming arrow), Human Maiden, Marksman 2
[Moria] Lady Éohild (Noble of Rohan), Human Women, Fighter 3

Post by riftstone » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:30 pm

heartless wrote:Kianna hangs her bow on her back and holds sword in one hand and grabs a touch for the other. "They are all mad splitting up into 3 groups while in battle", mutters Kianna, the rest of you either help Zax and Co or follow me after Leudigar and Freid. Kianna then rushes down the unknown passage to catch up quickly, guarding their rear.
Faengol will follow the elf maiden, muttering "This will not end well, that I can foresee..."

Post by acodispo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Formerly lost in deep contemplation of the Bleakmass Tree, and all that it portends, Wetzel suddenly shakes himself out of this strange revery and looks about. Then he casts back through his memory & recalls noticing that the others left the hall some time ago.

Shaking his head, he heads off after Zax, The Herald, and the rest, hoping to recover his spear, if nothing else. He proceeds cautiously, lest he find his companions in danger.
Sorry about the absence. Ways, alright for me to continue to thread 79 and see what's going on over there?
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]
[f=59]Witherun [Agile Hero, MV 12′′, AC 6, HD 4, hp 16, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L] hide+helm, shield+dagger or bow[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Very good; Wetzel will rejoin Zax and co. after the present melee concludes.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Return to “Hinterlands”