Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Re: Delve the First

It is 20' N/S x 30' E/W, centered on the door, with a large mirror on the mounted west wall (about 3 feet wide and 5 feet high). The mirror is oak-framed. there is a 10' wide passageway from the east wall (northern section) that leads to a door.
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het listens as the door, but hears nothing.

Het and Lawrence (and presumably Serech the mapper) are in the mirror room. Oldtin and Rhod are in the wide corridor, just outside the sawdust room. Golguldir and henchies are back at the ambush spot
User avatar

Posts: 504

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:52 pm

Re: Delve the First

Oldtin returns to the party. "All clear for now, jus' some sawdust and 'n ole mirror on the wall. Shall we be joinin' em?" he asks.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 659

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Re: Delve the First

Rhod will step into the sawdust room and slide left of the entryway (up on the map) so he can cover the advance party if they come running out with something chasing them. Otherwise, he'll wait for the rest of the party to join up before venturing further.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Re: Delve the First

Once the party is together, Hetwhistle will ask them for a decision.

So, do we want to go through this new door (in the secret room) or continue down the original passage (past the rest of the statues)?
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Re: Delve the First

Secret rooms are usually kept secret for a reason. Maybe that is where the treasure room is? Or it might be a way around some horrible trap. I vote for the secret room.
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:15 am

Re: Delve the First

It is unclear to me right now where Oldtin is. Did he go back to talk to Golguldir, or did he stay with the other 4 members. If he did go back to talk to Golguldir, did Golguldir come back with him to the sawdust room?
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:54 am

Re: Delve the First

Once it is clear that the sawdust room is not seething with monsters, Golguldir is happy to accompany Oldtin back to the main group.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 504

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Re: Delve the First

Makofan wrote:It is unclear to me right now where Oldtin is. Did he go back to talk to Golguldir, or did he stay with the other 4 members. If he did go back to talk to Golguldir, did Golguldir come back with him to the sawdust room?


He went back and stayed with the main group, the intent was to accompany them all back to the sawdust room.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:37 am

Re: Delve the First

Het says, We should be preparing for an ogre encounter behind every door. Should we set up our ambush anew here?

Het will close the door to the hallway with the statues, so as to limit any further noise warning others that they are here.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software