(007) The First Night


Waysoftheearth's Moria PBP

User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:39 pm

(007) The First Night

coffee wrote:
Eremin will keep low, slinking about the campsite until he can sneak up on an orc and stab it. (Or until he is discovered by the vile brutes, in which case it's full-on melee.)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:02 pm

(007) The First Night

crusssdaddy wrote:
If the way is clear, Arbenbard edges toward the entrance to the mines.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 am

(007) The First Night

sulldawga wrote:
Largo will stand where he is and launch a sling stone at the first orc he sees.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 am

(007) The First Night

doctorx wrote:
"Keep together!" barks Lmluin; "If we scatter and run we're finished!"

The only change to his orders is if he's moving into close combat he'll take a moment to snatch up his shield.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 pm

(007) The First Night

ehiker133 wrote:
Q: Is Norin out from the poison still? Or... able to fight?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:29 pm

(007) The First Night

calithena wrote:
Though Soval is grim beset, and hovers at the edge of unconsciousness or death, he will keep raising the alarum and battling back, hoping to give his companions time to rise.

Insofar as he can do more than this, he will cry to his men and the others to close ranks and make a defensive circle, so that if the numbers that face them are truly overwhelming they have some chance to beat a gradual retreat back down into the hills.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 pm

(007) The First Night

doctorx wrote:
Lmluin will take up Soval's cry to form circle.

"Shield ring! Beasts, wounded and the unarmed to the centre! Quickly!"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:02 pm

(007) The First Night

mushgnome wrote:
doctorx wrote:Lmluin will take up Soval's cry to form circle.

"Shield ring! Beasts, wounded and the unarmed to the centre! Quickly!"


The wounded and unarmored Sili heeds the call and moves to the centre of the circle to load his crossbow. "Alf! Dwarves! To me!"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:52 am

(007) The First Night

heartless wrote:
OOC: Has ‰ohild recovered enough to be able to flight or defend herself?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16442

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:52 am

(007) The First Night

waysoftheearth wrote:
Alas, Norin and Eohild are still too sick for any action beyond a feeble crawl or whisper.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Moria

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software