Out Of Character

Waysoftheearth's Moria PBP

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Out Of Character

doctorx wrote:
Lmluin's alive! Lmluin's unharmed! Lmluin's player is amazed! ;D

Returning to Edhil is the sensible option (though I agree the lack of treasure might be a problem - hope that cup's worth a bit!)

Lmluin's got a couple of things to take care of at the battle site, so I might have a couple of posts still to do, but other than that, taking a break sounds fine.

Take all the time you need, Ways. We'll be here when you get back! Many thanks once again for such an awesome campaign! ;D
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Out Of Character

ehiker133 wrote:
A break sounds good to me, too! Norin probably needs the rest, anyway. [img]images/smiley/grin.png[/img]
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Out Of Character

rleduc wrote:
I like mushgnome's idea of a flash forward (assuming we aren't attacked first). I understand about needing a break and hope we can resume in the new year sometime.

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:04 am

Out Of Character

sulldawga wrote:
I am also very much interested in continuing once Ways is free to lead us again, Largo said while hugging his precious, precious Elven chain close to his body.

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
Thanks guys, it's great to hear that you're enjoying the game (and also my refereeing!).

So, it seems Soval is hinting that a return to the mines might yield riches. Others are saying a return to Edhil is on the cards.

We'll resolve this decision in game, and then I'll put the game on hold until I'm done editing DD.

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:20 am

Out Of Character

calithena wrote:
Soval is more than willing to go back to town. What he doesn't want to do is camp here any more. We're pretty badly wounded, so unless we can heal everyone pretty quick without squandering all our resources (maybe a tall order) going back to town is almost forced in his view, actually. So unless there's movement behind another foray we should just go back to Edhil.

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:10 am

Out Of Character

ehiker133 wrote:
Agreed. Back to Edhil.

Post by mgtremaine » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:34 am

Out Of Character

mgtremaine wrote:
I think it really is the best plan. We learned it will not be easy so it best to retreat, regroup, rearm and give it another try. Obviously we need to rolled the bodies of the orcs and the dearly departed. Perhaps this will help with the funds somewhat. I'll post something in game to reflect some of this.

I'd love to thee the fellowship thread and Fallen list update also. But no hurry on that.

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow[/f]
[f=47]Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 5 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling[/f]
[f=59]Tass Purrfoot (Agile Hobbet Varlet, MV 9′′, AC 7, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV T7, N)[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
I'll do a final update this weekend before we go on leave for a while.

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:17 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:I'll do a final update this weekend before we go on leave for a while.
Apologies folks, I didn't have time to do the update this weekend (Christmas shopping reigns supreme). Never fear, I still intend to update the records...

Return to “Moria”