Out Of Character

Waysoftheearth's Moria PBP

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun May 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Out Of Character

doctorx wrote:
Just a heads-up to say I'm going to be busy work-wise for a few days, so posts may be a little sporadic. Lomeluin is content to follow the dwarves' lead for now. Should things turn nasty he will shoot/maneuver to best advantage as long as he doesn't risk hitting his friends, but he is quite happy to wade in with sword and shield should the occasion require.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun May 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
doctorx wrote:Just a heads-up to say I'm going to be busy work-wise for a few days, so posts may be a little sporadic. Lomeluin is content to follow the dwarves' lead for now. Should things turn nasty he will shoot/maneuver to best advantage as long as he doesn't risk hitting his friends, but he is quite happy to wade in with sword and shield should the occasion require.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop DoctorX [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue May 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Out Of Character

calithena wrote:
It appears that the scouting party is poking ahead, which I approve of. But I wonder - should we set things up next time so that the rest of us are ready to back you up? As far as I can tell, this time, the rest of us are just making and fortifying the camp area - useful but it might be nice to say have a few crossbows and shield men posted at the entrance to cover y'all if you have to come running out.

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am

Out Of Character

calithena wrote:
Killin' me not to be in the fight. I'm a Fighting Man, after all!

You advance guard guys, don't get caught out. Stay stealthy, take out small forces and sentries, retreat to give the rest of us the news. Or that's my two cp anyway. I am very uneasy about all of us meandering about camp doing this and that while you guys are in this situation. If we're pushing on like this we need all the metal jackets lined up and ready to go. Hit hard with overwhelming force or retreat is pretty much the name of the game here, usually.

Blah blah. Just jealous because I'm not hittin' nothin'. Take out those guys quick!

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
It does seem odd that Men will not dare venture where Dwarves and Elves will tread...

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:13 am

Out Of Character

mushgnome wrote:
Three trolls, no biggie, back in a jiff. You'll have plenty of bad guys to kill once the sun goes down, don't you worry.

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
*cough*. Three?

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
I do enjoy it when Dwarves and Elves niggle at one another... how entirely appropriate ;D

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Out Of Character

mushgnome wrote:
Incoming! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
calithena wrote:Killin' me not to be in the fight. I'm a Fighting Man, after all!

You advance guard guys, don't get caught out. Stay stealthy, take out small forces and sentries, retreat to give the rest of us the news. Or that's my two cp anyway. I am very uneasy about all of us meandering about camp doing this and that while you guys are in this situation. If we're pushing on like this we need all the metal jackets lined up and ready to go. Hit hard with overwhelming force or retreat is pretty much the name of the game here, usually.

Blah blah. Just jealous because I'm not hittin' nothin'. Take out those guys quick!
If only Soval and his company of fighting-Men were in the West-Hall about now... we'd have a modestly sized war on our hands!

Return to “Moria”