Out Of Character

Waysoftheearth's Moria PBP

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon May 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Out Of Character

ehiker133 wrote:
mushgnome wrote:
ehiker133 wrote:
Ew.
Don't worry, Norin, when we run out of mules, we can eat the Elfs! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Ah, *whew*. I'm cool with that. [img]images/smiley/grin.png[/img]
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon May 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Out Of Character

ragnorakk wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:Monsters & Treasure, page 3:

Orcs, Number appearing: 30-300.
Ha!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon May 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Out Of Character

doctorx wrote:
calithena wrote:See now, for parties of this size, those things aren't quite so crazy.

One thing that we may want to do is create a 'scouting party' of elves, sneaks, and hobbits that runs out ahead of Easy Company as we go - stealth ahead of force, or the velvet glove over the iron fist, as it were.
mushgnome wrote:
ehiker133 wrote:
Ew.
Don't worry, Norin, when we run out of mules, we can eat the Elfs! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
How about a dwarvish version of 'The Forlorn Hope..?'

( ;D)

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Out Of Character

ragnorakk wrote:
We've got ten to this fellowship! That's a lot of guys! I haven't counted to hirelings or animals yet either... So maybe a few "marching orders" for different conditions might be in order? Someone mentioned a sneaky scout-ahead idea earlier which seems a good idea to me.

Here's a breakdown of characters so far (arranged alphabetically by biology, sorry no diacritics!)
Norin Dwarf Fighter 3
Sili Dwarf Fighter 4
Lomeluin Elf Bard 4
Enlardin Half Elf Bard 3
Legandir Half Elf Ranger 3
Celglin Half Elf Seer 3
Baraglin Hobbit Sneak 4
Arbenbard Human (Northman) Seer 4
Soval Human Fighter 4

We've obviously going to have a big "train" too...

This should be interesting! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon May 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
ragnorakk wrote:This should be interesting! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Let's just say some of the fights might get rather... BIG.

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue May 17, 2011 4:26 am

Out Of Character

tombowings wrote:
I thought that was your original intention; You're starting us at a higher level even.

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue May 17, 2011 5:40 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
tombowings wrote:I thought that was your original intention; You're starting us at a higher level even.
Yes Indeed [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue May 17, 2011 9:11 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
Gentlemen, thank you all for your patience.

We are just about ready to get underway now...

I'm just waiting for Heartless, Coffee and Snorri to post their PCs on the PCs thread.

Danhem and ProffessorP have had to pull out, and I'm not sure how Boddynock and Sneakyhobbit are doing. They may show up along the way, but we'll get the ball rolling ASAP in the meanwhile...

Ready yourselves. THIS IS MIDDLE EARTH !!

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 21, 2011 6:24 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
tombowings wrote:Ways, I should have let you know before, but I'll be out for a couple more days.
No problem Tombowings. Thanks for the heads up.

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri May 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Out Of Character

heartless wrote:
crusssdaddy wrote:Arbenbard and Nat approach the gate. He gives a look and a nod.

"These doors have been opened to allow evil in... perhaps it is time they were closed again? The password is known to me so we shall never have entry refused, but if we can deny entry to more Orcs it would be good."

(OOC) Can the doors be cleared, or is such a task beyond us?
Why don't we try the password to open/close the door to Moira and see if the magic remove all the rubble around it.

Return to “Moria”