Requests to Join (Heroes in the Making)

Waysoftheearth's Moria PBP

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:30 pm

rleduc wrote:
If you need another player, I'm happy to join. Assign me anything or something new, if so. Some of my other games have dried up, so I have time for another.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
mgtremaine wrote:Well it would be faithless of me to withdraw without at least giving it a try. If it goes down in flames and blood, Ill try to join your Hinterlands game. [img]images/smiley/wink.png[/img]

Tricky choices.... (In order)

Baraglin seems the most fully formed, I can probably slip into that character easily.
Hrok looks unfinished so that might a good choice. Although he is already 5 down in this battle.
Elindir, because I see the player has already said they would be away.

-Mike
Welcome Mike, as Snorri hasn't posted since the game began in earnest, Baraglin Banks is at your disposal. You can post a copy of Baraglin's character sheet in the Player Character Records Sheets thread if you like (so that you can edit it, and keep it up to date).

You can post immediately in the "First Night" thread... good luck [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
rleduc wrote:If you need another player, I'm happy to join. Assign me anything or something new, if so. Some of my other games have dried up, so I have time for another.
Hi Rleduc,

You are most welcome to join [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

You can take over any of the PCs mentioned in my reply to Mgtremaine, above (except Baraglin, who has just been taken).

The two Dwarfs listed last are relatively new and shapeless... Oin was originally cast as a sneak, but could work equally well as a fighter (in fact I have them both as 1st level hireling fighters right now, but either could be promoted back to PC status as desired).

Let me know which PC you'd prefer...

Post by mgtremaine » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:18 am

mgtremaine wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:
You can post immediately in the "First Night" thread... good luck [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Done and done.... I added Languages because he seemed to missing them, Ill go back through it again to see if I missed anything. I have no leather armor! Someone call the cops it must have been stolen. [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow[/f]
[f=47]Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 5 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling[/f]
[f=59]Tass Purrfoot (Agile Hobbet Varlet, MV 9′′, AC 7, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV T7, N)[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:25 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
Very good Mgtremaine,

According to my records, this is Baraglin's current state:

Baraglin Banks (Hobbit Sn4, AC8/8, HD 3+2, hp 13/14, Load 10/10).

Clothing, Backpack (1), Bedroll (1), Purse {150gp 97sp}, Waterskin {1 quart} (1), Trail rations {1 day}, Sling, Short sword (1), Journal (2), Locksmith's tools, Hooded lantern (1), Tinderbox, Oil {3 flasks} (3), Belt pouch, Sack, Whetstone, Quill, Writing ink.

Gear left at Camp:
Shovel (2),
60ft rope (2),
Grappling hook (1),
Oil, 3 flasks (3).

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:17 am

rleduc wrote:
I think I'll pick up Hrok Son of Brok as a Dwarven Fighter, if that works.

I will be happy to relinquish Hrok if his original player rematerializes.

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:36 am

rleduc wrote:
It appears that Hrok does not have a character sheet. I don't know of it was taken down or if the info in Heros in the Making never was cross posted and finalized.

I have Internet but am on travel with only an itouch for the coming week. If you can just tell me my AC, weapon and hit points, I can wing it until I get back. Don't want to hold things up. If that's ok with you.

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:21 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
rleduc wrote:I think I'll pick up Hrok Son of Brok as a Dwarven Fighter, if that works.

I will be happy to relinquish Hrok if his original player rematerializes.
Great to have you on board Rleduc, Hrok is at your disposal.

You can post a character sheet for him at your leisure, and post in the First Night thread right away.

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:22 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
rleduc wrote:If you can just tell me my AC, weapon and hit points, I can wing it until I get back.
I will post the relevant details for you after work tonight.

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:58 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:
rleduc wrote:If you can just tell me my AC, weapon and hit points, I can wing it until I get back.
I will post the relevant details for you after work tonight.
Rleduc, I have taken the liberty of purchasing base supplies for Hrok so you can get into the action without further ado. I have also promoted his strength to 13. He is, afterall, a fighter.

This is Hrok's present state:

Hrok (Dwarf F3, AC3/5, HD 3+2, hp 7/12, Load 12/13).

Clothing, Backpack (1), Bedroll (1), Purse {150sp 5cp}, Waterskin {1 quart} (1), Trail rations {2 days}, Dwarf ringmail (2), Dwarf axe (1), Dwarf small shield (1), Dwarf helmet (1), Dwarf crossbow (1), boltcase (1), bolts {20}, Chalk {5}, Dwarf crowbar (1), Sack {2}, Torches {6} (1), Tinderbox.

Return to “Moria”