Requests to Join (Heroes in the Making)

Waysoftheearth's Moria PBP

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed May 18, 2011 1:57 pm

coffee wrote:
I see what I did there; I chose not to get the hand axe, but I kept in on the list. I'll get rid of it.

Posting on the Character Sheet thread now!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 19, 2011 12:40 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
I've added Eremin Sulk to the Fellowship (and rolled his hit points in the Preparations thread).
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 19, 2011 12:47 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
I've added Dernfara Longsight and his proud Rohirrim courser Deor to the fellowship too! Hit points are on the Preparations thread.

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 19, 2011 11:54 pm

snorri wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote: You may want to hire a porter to help out... or else buy a mule?

In any case, once you check out my comments http://odd74.proboards.com/index.cgi?bo ... 998&page=5here you can post Baraglin on the PCs thread [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Oh yes, a nice old mule called Ladybird [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
sorry, some trouble to write due to health problems, so 'im a (hob) bit slow. I will keep background updates with uyour suggestions, having visited Tharbad by night [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
snorri wrote:Oh yes, a nice old mule called Ladybird [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
sorry, some trouble to write due to health problems, so 'im a (hob) bit slow. I will keep background updates with uyour suggestions, having visited Tharbad by night [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
No problem Snorri, post your PC to the PCs thread when you are done, and I will review it for you, then add you to the fellowship [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 21, 2011 12:03 am

snorri wrote:
I updated, with a bit of lazyness. Typing is painful currently and Dragon dictate absolutely don't want to go on my PC...

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 21, 2011 12:11 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
snorri wrote:I updated, with a bit of lazyness. Typing is painful currently and Dragon dictate absolutely don't want to go on my PC...
Nice work Snorri, you can tidy it up when you get time. One question thou... no armour for Baraglin? He can afford Elvish mail (which counts as leather for Sneaks) from his heavy purse, and it would improve his AC no end.

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 21, 2011 12:17 am

snorri wrote:
Yes, no armor. A nice tweed Jacket, and a hat for sunny days [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 21, 2011 12:26 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
snorri wrote:Yes, no armor. A nice tweed Jacket, and a hat for sunny days [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Very well, in that case his front AC is 7 (base 9, -1 being for high dexterity, and another -1 being half of your 3 HD). His rear AC is 9.

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 21, 2011 5:35 am

tombowings wrote:
Ways, I should have let you know before, but I'll be out for a couple more days.

Return to “Moria”