SP: 4 + 5 + 5 = 14
Str: 26 + 4 + 5 = 11 15
Int: 2 + 3 + 2 = 7
Wis: 5 + 1 + 2 = 8
Dex: 5 + 1 + 6 = 12
Con: 1 + 6 + 5 = 12
Cha: 2 + 4 + 4 = 10

sum: 81, average: 10.12
Here is my first cut of my female fighter from Rohan, ready to post and go into action.

.~-= Lady ‰ohild =-~. Noble of Rohan

Story
‰ohild of the people of Fair Rohirrim comes from a noble family of Rohan, but she has a hard determined heart to do what she dreams. Always over looked by her parents in favor of her younger brother who become a knight in service to the king. ‰ohild has always felt she was better with the sword than her brother, and can ride like the wind. Given her skills she is envious of her brothers good looks which she desires.
On day she meet and befriended an Elf through her brothers dealing for the king, and asked for him to help her reach her full potential as a warrior. In a sword fight contest before he left to return home, she won out against him and was rewarded with a Elvish short-bow for protection for times when her sword was of no use.
Jealous of her brother getting such a good position in the Kings army when he can't even handle a sword well like her, she wants to prove she is better and has set out to make a name for her self, and to return a victorious fighter worthy of her family's praise; and maybe the hand of the Prince himself [img]images/smiley/wink.png[/img].

Biology : Woman.
Alignment : Selfish
Languages : Rohirric , Westron

Class & Levels : Fighter 3
Experience Points : 7,000
XP Bonus : -5%
Hit Dice : 3d6+2 +2(constitution)
Hit Points : (ref will roll my hp)

Armour Class, Front : 2; 5(plate) -1(helm) -1(shield) -1(half your 3HD)
Armour Class, Rear : 4; 5(plate) -1(helm)
Saving Throw : 13

Abilities
STR : 15 (+1) (3 in 6)
INT : 07 (-1) (1 in 6)
WIS : 08 (--) (1 in 6)
DEX : 12 (--) (2 in 6)
CON : 12 (--) (2 in 6)
CHA : 10 (--) (2 in 6)

Gear
Plate Armor from Rohan(400sp)
Small Shield x2 (with Horse-lords motif)(left hand) (2x7sp)
Helmet (with Horse-lords motif) (30sp)
Rohirrim Spear (3sp)
Sword (right hand) (15sp)
Short Sword (left hand) (10sp)
Elvish Short Bow (20x12sp=240sp)
6xSilver Bolts (6sp)
20xElvish Arrows (20x8sp=160sp)
Elvish bow string (20x6cp= 120cp=10sp)
Quiver on belt (2sp)

Backpack
Grapping Hook (1sp)
60ft hemprope (2sp)
Bed roll (3sp)
Torches x6 (12cp)
Tinderbox (1sp)
Iron Spikes x6 (2sp)
Oilx8 (16sp)
Hooded Lantern (12sp)
Pouch, belt (1sp)
Sackx3 (18cp)
Porter Racksack (5sp)
Whetstone (6cp)

Rations (3 weeks)
Ration Fresh x7 (7sp)
Water Skin x3
Healers Herbs, bunch (8sp)

Horse, rouncy (250sp)
Saddle and Harness (20sp)
Saddle bags (2sp)

Hirelings
Mercenary (6sp /day)
Mercenary (6sp /day) - serving as a Groom

Wealth
1400 silver pennies (minus above purchases 1208)
0 copper pennies
(note: 12cp=1sp)

Encumbrance
Capacity = (My strength score)
Load = (sum up the bulk of everything carried)

Notes:
+2 to saving throws versus poison, paralysation, petrification or death.
Has 4 chances in 6 of performing any feat of physical prowess.
Adds 1 point of damage when striking a foe in melee combat for each 2 whole experience levels attained.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed May 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Requests to Join (Heroes in the Making)

ehiker133 wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:
ehiker133 wrote:Back story has been added, WOTE. Let me know if you want me to change anything before I post my character sheet on the other thread.
Looks great Ehiker -- love the back story! A fool's errand perhaps, but what is a Dwarf to do with 6 wisdom?? You can post Norin son of Nain over on the PC Sheets thread [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
I'm a big fan of, "Failing to learn from history's lessons, we are doomed to repeat them." I liked the irony of the historic repetition, since Thror's trip was just as futile.

And I'm definitely playing off of the WIS 6 score.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 pm

doctorx wrote:
I will confess I'm floundering slightly in all the changes and adjustments (my fault, not yours - I'm poor at maths) but I think I'm almost there. I'll try and update either tonight or tomorrow as soon as I can.

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed May 11, 2011 10:51 pm

snorri wrote:
.~-= Baraglin Banks of Bree =-~
Story :
Baraglin is a hobbit from Bree. He was once wealthy as a petty landowner, and it gave him ideas of agricultural innovations to make crop and shepp better. Lack of interest for his experiments, bad weather and bad recolts sent him quickly into poverty - and bitterness. That's how he found that job in a taverne, and heared all these things about adventures, treasures and shiny gold in old places. Baraglin has some talents for practical things, but never imagined adventures could also be dangerous and dirty.

Biology : Man
Alignment : Selfish
Languages : Westron

Class & Levels : Sneak, 4th
Experience Points : 13000
XP Bonus : %
Hit Dice : 3d6
Hit Points : (ref will roll my hp)

Armour Class :
Saving Throw :

Abilities
STR : 10 (--) (1 in 6)
INT : 16 (+1) (4 in 6)
WIS : 08 (--) (1 in 6)
DEX : 14 (+1) (3 in 6)
CON : 11 (--) (2 in 6)
CHA : 10 (--) (2 in 6)

( a first draft, I need to check for equipement and some details)

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed May 11, 2011 11:23 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
Great work Calithena, Ragnorakk, Heartless, and Snorri. I'll review your PCs after work tonight [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed May 11, 2011 11:27 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
ragnorakk wrote:A question - Half-Elf Seer who dabbles in Sneakery also. Legit?
If so, some confusion regarding hit dice & such.
Hi Ragnorakk,

You should choose one class (either sneak or seer), but you can behave any way your like once the game starts. I.e., a seer can still sneak about. Keep in mind also that a Half-Elf has some natural "sneakery", i.e., moves silently/hides 4 in 6, and finds secret doors 4 in 6, which may play right into your game...

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed May 11, 2011 11:37 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
doctorx wrote:I will confess I'm floundering slightly in all the changes and adjustments (my fault, not yours - I'm poor at maths) but I think I'm almost there. I'll try and update either tonight or tomorrow as soon as I can.
No problem DoctorX, I'm here to help. We're not in any rush... so enjoy the ride [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 12, 2011 3:31 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
People, I found http://www.darkshire.net/jhkim/rpg/lord ... /names.pdfthis superb resource on Middle Earth names.

I highly recommend you all take a look and see that your own chosen name fits nicely into Middle Earth.

edit: fixed the link. FYI the URL is: http://www.darkshire.net/jhkim/rpg/lord ... /names.pdfwww.darkshire.net/jhkim/rpg/lordoftherings/names.pdf

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 am

ragnorakk wrote:
Can't get that link to work - gonna have to break out the encyclopedia! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 12, 2011 3:50 am

ehiker133 wrote:
That link doesn't appear to be working for me, WOTE.

Testing to see if this one does...

http://www.darkshire.net/jhkim/rpg/lord ... /names.pdfhttp://www.darkshire.net/jhkim/rpg/lord ... /names.pdfwww.darkshire.net/jhkim/rpg/lordoftherings/names.pdf

EDIT: It appears to be working. I think WOTE has an extra " on the end of the link and that is what's messing it up.

Return to “Moria”