Page 1 of 3

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:03 am
by waysoftheearth
waysoftheearth wrote:
[color="Blue"]Tirandir and †delwynn head back up the dark avenue, the strange elf leading the way. †delwynn wonders at his companion's eyesight, for pretty soon he cannot see a d**nable thing himself, and almost trips and sprawls on his face when they reach the broad stair...

...somewhere ahead must be the foul lizard kitchen, if the smell is anything to go by.[/color]

Neither of you can see much further. What now?

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:04 pm
by waysoftheearth
doctorx wrote:
"Rather think we might need a smidgen more light, old boy," †delwynn whispers.

He will dig and his lantern and light it, doing his best to shield its radiance from any prying eyes that might be lurking in the shadows.

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:40 pm
by mgtremaine
mgtremaine wrote:
Tirandir would give scoff a bit at his own expense and wait for the lamp light before going on. A sudden thought of "oh this might be dangerous occurs to him so..." Arrow drawn and ready proceed with more caution.




-Mike

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 pm
by waysoftheearth
waysoftheearth wrote:
mgtremaine wrote:


The players did bring and burn a number of torches, true. That was quite some time ago now...

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:35 am
by mgtremaine
mgtremaine wrote:
IOC: gotcha onward!

Tirandir takes the lead trying look for movement least we fall to a surprise attack from the foul kobold.

-Mike

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 pm
by waysoftheearth
waysoftheearth wrote:
[color="Blue"]†delwynn eventually gets his lantern out and burning after fumbling about in the near dark for a minute or two, and then the pair are able to proceed, cautiously, all the way back to the stinking lizard lair, when the grim collections of corpses continue to grow colder...[/color]

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:05 pm
by mgtremaine
mgtremaine wrote:
OOC: We continue on with our errand blissfully unaware...... The Chaotic in me wants to use the dead bodies as meat shields to give the dragon something to breath at but alas we are fresh out of Animate Dead. [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

-Mike

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:38 pm
by waysoftheearth
waysoftheearth wrote:
Referee rolls to determine whether or not the players happen upon any wandering monsters en route...(1d6=2) but their luck holds out, for now!

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm
by waysoftheearth
waysoftheearth wrote:
[color="Blue"]Tirandir and †delwynn proceed back down the arched passage toward the misty chamber where Dishmab fell by the light of †delwynn's lantern. They can already see the dull orange glow of guttering torchlight through the arch, ahead...[/color]

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:12 am
by mgtremaine
mgtremaine wrote:
OCC: Cross fingers for more luck... Forward.

-Mike