[002] Dark Arches


Waysoftheearth's V1 Demo Game

User avatar

Posts: 16189

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:27 pm

[002] Dark Arches

waysoftheearth wrote:
[color="Blue"]Thankfully, the passage seems angled slightly uphill, for you soon tramp out of the mist and water, and tread the dry cobbles of a broad avenue.

The kobold scuttles ahead as quickly as its short legs will carry it, checking over its shoulder now and then to see Mot is still following. Despite the dark and treacherous passage, it is not too difficult to keep up.

It becomes apparent that the passage is one of a parallel pair, each 10ft wide, and separated only by a long series of wide arches. Loose cobbles, rocks and old bones litter the causeway, and there is the foul stink of unclean habitation in the air.

You travel the first score yards briskly, before a new chamber comes dimly into view ahead.

"Theyz here!" yaps the kobold over its should to Mot...
[/color]

What now?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1422

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:38 pm

[002] Dark Arches

mgtremaine wrote:
Triandir would move off into the parallel passage and shadow Mot. He would be most concerned with keeping a line of site on anything coming out of the chamber via either the corridor Mot is in or the if there is a parallel opening in the passage he is in. Trying to move as quietly as possible and listen for noises.

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Fighter (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 2/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16189

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:28 pm

[002] Dark Arches

Cameron DuBeers wrote:
Dramorian (FTR) readies a throwing knife in each hand ... He keeps them low, concealed ...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16189

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:10 pm

[002] Dark Arches

aergraith wrote:
Vangelis is alternately looking above and at the floor, wary of the trickery of these foul creatures. He has shield and mace at the ready.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16189

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:35 am

[002] Dark Arches

doctorx wrote:
†delwynn is humming a particularly bawdy tavern ditty to himself very softly, while calling the enchantments of sorcerous slumber to mind...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16189

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:20 pm

[002] Dark Arches

TheLeadershipGeek (SMKSensei) wrote:
Jaras, unsheathes his dagger, knowing it's impossible to hide with a torch, he still takes some cover along the side to be less susceptible to any missile fire. He wishes for the eyes of his step parents.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16189

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:11 pm

[002] Dark Arches

verhaden wrote:
Gaspard

Gaspard walks softly, now carrying a big stick. They're here, indeed...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16189

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:26 pm

[002] Dark Arches

rleduc wrote:
Malaveque stows his staff and readies a dagger and his scroll of Charm Person. He waits in the later ranks in the shadows for the melee to begin.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16189

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm

[002] Dark Arches

waysoftheearth wrote:
[color="Blue"]In the column, the fighters traverse the passage among the arches and shadows. Up front, Mot sees just a hint of two thick-set, man-sized figures rising to their feet before a dark arch. Clearly they will have seen the torches that the company carries. They can't be much more than 40ft ahead...[/color]

I've heard from the others, but what does Mot do?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16189

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:19 pm

[002] Dark Arches

Zenopus wrote:
Mot will cast his scroll of Sleep on the guards, so they can't set off an alarm.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
Next

Return to Delving Deeper Demo Game 2012

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software