Page 3 of 3

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm
by mgtremaine
mgtremaine wrote:
ooc: haha, did I mention I'm really good at typos!

-Mike

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:22 am
by waysoftheearth
waysoftheearth wrote:
Very good.

[color="Blue"]Supplies are rummaged from the bodies of the fallen, and then †delwynn samples the small goods while Tirandir lights the extra torches. Then the couple hasten back down the way they came... [/color]

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:15 pm
by mgtremaine
mgtremaine wrote:
ooc: If it makes any difference to the speed at which I arrive, if Tirandir hears the sound of combat he would break into a full run. At this point his carrying a weak light source himself so is less worried about stumbling blindly in the dark. I hate missing the all the fun!

-Mike

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 am
by waysoftheearth
waysoftheearth wrote:
Even at a reckless run, it will take two minutes to get back to where Tirandir and Aedlwynn left the others -- assuming no nasty surprises!

The pair sense trouble and begin their mutual dash, tearing the mist apart as their feet splash through the cold water!

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:40 am
by waysoftheearth
waysoftheearth wrote:
[color="Blue"]†delwynn and Tirandir dash back toward the now audible sounds of fighting.

Through the arch formerly guard by lizardmen, past the ruined lizard cook-site, and down the wide boulevard they fly... they can now see the light at the end of the tunnel ahead!
[/color]

By the end of next round they can reach the archway entrance to the dragon's lair if they so wish.

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:01 pm
by mgtremaine
mgtremaine wrote:
Tirandir keep moving.

OCC: His intention is to join the battle with arrow fire so as soon as I can see the darn dragon I will shoot. Probably too late but what the heck.

-Mike

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 pm
by waysoftheearth
doctorx wrote:
†delwynn follows - er... cautiously I believe is the word.

He will try and keep back from the immediate fracas while he digs out his flask of oil...

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:32 am
by waysoftheearth
waysoftheearth wrote:
You arrive, back in thread 003 fellows!

[004] Recon and Recovery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:34 pm
by mgtremaine
mgtremaine wrote:
OOC: Just in time for the slaughter, Hooray! ;P
-Mike