[001] The Undervaults


Waysoftheearth's V1 Demo Game

User avatar

Posts: 16340

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 am

[001] The Undervaults

Cameron DuBeers wrote:
Dram begins binding his wounds, "[color="Navy"]Does anyone know the Way of Healing?[/color]" He is in favor of a short rest and pushing on, in light of their severe time limitation.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16340

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:03 am

[001] The Undervaults

aergraith wrote:
"My god has not seen fit to award these powers to me yet," says Vangelis.

"If we are to take a short rest, perhaps it would be better to do so out in the fresh air?"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16340

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:37 am

[001] The Undervaults

doctorx wrote:
"Perhaps one of our fallen friends was knowledgeable in the healing arts?" muses †delwynn in all innocence; "Permit me to see what I can find to help us."

And he descends eagerly on the fallen Firas, searching for that scroll and spellbook... [img]images/smiley/wink.png[/img]
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16340

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 pm

[001] The Undervaults

waysoftheearth wrote:
Aedelwynn pillages the precious spell book and scroll from the body of Firas. He will, of course, need to use a read magic spell in order to comprehend their secrets.


So, is the company going to withdraw to the surface for a rest, rest here, or push on immediately?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16340

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:18 pm

[001] The Undervaults

Cameron DuBeers wrote:
OOC: Push on, but we should probably inspect the fountain before we leave the area.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1476

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:30 am

[001] The Undervaults

mgtremaine wrote:
OOC: I think my "move" got skipped but that's ok. I do still want to move the fallen to the base of the stairs as I said. I also think an hour rest for 1hp might be in order. Then push on.... But I' ready to push on now since I'm unhurt.

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16340

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:52 am

[001] The Undervaults

waysoftheearth wrote:
mgtremaine wrote:OOC: I think my "move" got skipped but that's ok. I do still want to move the fallen to the base of the stairs as I said.


Sorry I didn't re-iterate it... but yes, that has occurred. The bodies of Firas and Mab have been pulled from the mist and are at the base of the stair.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16340

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 am

[001] The Undervaults

Zenopus wrote:
Mot will awaken the putative charmed kobold from a distance with his 10' pole and speak to it in Kobold (which he knows) to determine if it is the charmed one. He will ask it if it has a safe lair nearby which we can visit.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16340

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:01 am

[001] The Undervaults

waysoftheearth wrote:
[color="Blue"]Mot awakens the slumbering kobold from a distance.

It looks about in some confusion for a moment, bewildered by the strange change in circumstances. It is, perhaps, fortunate that the curling mist covers the bodies of its fallen kin...[/color]

(The referee rolls to determine whether Mot judged wisely in identifying the charmed individual; 1d6=6 so Mot's judgement was sound. The referee also rolls to determine whether the Kobold speaks common; 1d100=75, so it does not).

[color="Blue"]The kobold blinks at Mot, then replies (in the dogeral Kobold tongue[/color]) "Mees'ah thinks you shuld be'wares them killas!" indicating the rest of the company. "Per'apps wee'z can gets aways while theys not lookin?!" the scaly little fellow indicates the dark passage from which the kobolds emerged... "tha lair's this way," it urges, "tha big 'uns there will see 'em off!"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16340

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:10 am

[001] The Undervaults

doctorx wrote:
"Alas; no healing enchantments," sighs †delwynn remorsefully; "But magicks a-plenty of other kinds. I may be able to make more of these later."

He stashes his plunder away in his rucksack and looks at the others expectantly.

"Onward, is it? After you, my frends..."
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Delving Deeper Demo Game 2012

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software