Players in the Wings...

Waysoftheearth's V1 Demo Game

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:34 am

Players in the Wings...

waysoftheearth wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up Sully, you're presently at next drop...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Players in the Wings...

waysoftheearth wrote:
Sulldawga, your time has come! Please prep your PC ASAP [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

You are up next Ronin84 ;D

The wait list now looks like this...

1) Ronin84
2) Riftstone
3) Trebormills
4) Greykat
5) Hogscape
6) Ehiker
7) Mushgnome
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Players in the Wings...

Ronin84 wrote:
AH!!

I am waiting...

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Players in the Wings...

Ronin84 wrote:
Ways,

I was looking at languages and I wasn't sure how you were doing those. I believe I have three to choose from...is there a list to choose from? I am assuming that a list would include the normal languages attributed to Dwarves but thought I should ask...

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Players in the Wings...

sulldawga wrote:
I copied The Herald over to the Heroes in the Making thread. Is that the proper forum?

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Players in the Wings...

waysoftheearth wrote:
Ronin84 wrote:Ways,

I was looking at languages and I wasn't sure how you were doing those. I believe I have three to choose from...is there a list to choose from? I am assuming that a list would include the normal languages attributed to Dwarves but thought I should ask...
For the purpose of this demo game, you can simply assume one language per race (e.g., Men, Elves, Dwarfs, Lizardmen, etc.) plus common, plus the three alignment languages.

Everyone always knows their racial tongue, plus common -- those are the first two languages known with 10 or less int/wis.

Alignment tonuges are an optional extra language that can be known (if you have at least 11 int/wis), but these are most often used by clerics/anti-clerics in their temples of law/chaos.

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Players in the Wings...

waysoftheearth wrote:
sulldawga wrote:I copied The Herald over to the Heroes in the Making thread. Is that the proper forum?
You can go ahead and post The Herald in the Character Sheets thread Sully [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img] Good luck!

Return to “Delving Deeper V1 Demo 2012”