The Deep in the Hinterlands PBP - Requests to Join

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
Green Lama wrote:Hello, Is there room for one more? This game looks rather amazing.
Welcome GreenLama, you're in!

I've posted your initial numbers in the PC generation thread...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:31 am

ehiker133 wrote:
Ooooohhhhh... Do the nuns get to have a play toy in the back closet? [img]images/smiley/grin.png[/img]
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:43 pm

clay1334 wrote:
Hi Waysoftheearth,

I know i'm pretty late to the party, but this game looks like a blast and it's worth asking. Any room for another player? I'm willing to play just about anything. Lemme know, thanks!

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:01 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
clay1334 wrote:Hi Waysoftheearth,

I know i'm pretty late to the party, but this game looks like a blast and it's worth asking. Any room for another player? I'm willing to play just about anything. Lemme know, thanks!
Welcome Clay,

Hinterlands can always accommodate more eager players [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

I'll post you some numbers in the PC generation thread...

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:05 pm

clay1334 wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:

Welcome Clay,

Hinterlands can always accommodate more eager players [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Thank you so much [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:56 am

eris wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:

Welcome Clay,

Hi and welcome! Ways is rough on characters but his players keep coming back with new ones. He must be doing something right! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:06 am

ehiker133 wrote:
eris wrote: Hi and welcome! Ways is rough on characters but his players keep coming back with new ones. He must be doing something right! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Oh, I'd say we tend to bring most of that on ourselves...

*He says, eyeing Mondes' dour face...*

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
eris wrote:Ways is rough on characters but his players keep coming back with new ones. He must be doing something right! [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
That's good to hear [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

I consider myself to be "pretty lenient" as a ref. I usually try to go with whatever the players dream up in order to enable creative players to see a return on their effort.

This campaign, for example, has thus far been an epic series of side tracks directed entirely by the players! One day, we might actually see the dungeon I had originally planned to play [img]images/smiley/grin.png[/img]

I (almost) never fudge the dice, however. So if you want to get into combat that's fine, but be warned: Combat is a risky business and you won't always win.

But the main thing is we're all here to have fun, so enjoy it. Even dying can be fun in D&D [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:52 pm

ehiker133 wrote:
Almost dying is even more fun! ;D

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 pm

aquebman wrote:
Hey Ways I am interested in joining... not sure what the first step is beyond rolling up stats as I said i'm rather unfamiliar with OD&D but i'd love to join up.

Return to “Retired Threads”