How do I get a PC Sheet?

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:59 pm

How do I get a PC Sheet?

For each new Player Character than emerges from the Primordial Ooze... thread, the following will happen:

1. I will request that the player in question PMs me their gmail address, or to tells me they don't have one,

2. I create a new Topic (named after the new PC) in the Player Characters sub-forum,

3. If the player has a gmail account, I will embed a new copy of the Goldenrod PC sheet and share editing rights with the player (and also the assistant ref),

4. If the player doesn't have gmail, I will embed a plain text PC sheet instead,

5. I will transfer ownership of the post to the player so that they can edit the post (including the text sheet). Note that the assistant ref, as a forum moderator, will be able to edit it also.

6. The player populates his new PC sheet with all its glorious details. The ref and/or assistant ref will double check the details, and generally help the player to get the details all lined up correctly.

7. The player and/or assistant ref keeps the sheet up to date during play.

Easy :)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Return to “Character Generation”