Primordial Ooze...

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 am

Re: Primordial Ooze...

acodispo wrote:Are there any house rules in place for clerical spellcasting?

Hmm, nothing major yet. I have thing or two to experiment with, but that will only matter if you achieve 2nd level.

At 1st level, a cleric can cast from scrolls. You can "purchase" scrolls at half price (50 sp for a 1st level spell scroll) as a part of your starting pack if you so desire. Remember that clerics don't work well as "heal bots"; fighters recover 1--6 normal hits for free after a fight, so clw is best reserved for fantastic hits. You might want to re-read the DD5 clerical spell descriptions.

acodispo wrote:Anything I need to know about the deities of the realm?

Almighty Thuul is the overarching Deity of the Lawful Temples. Then there can be a bunch of minor Saints and whatnot that are specific to local Temples which you are free to diddle with if desired. The "Enigma of Thuul" is the Holy Symbol; pretty much an infinity glyph rotated 90 degrees; so also kinda similar to the digit 8.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:01 am

Red Baron; I have created a copy of Dopey's sheet for Mero here. You should have seen an email from Google. Let me know if something has gone awry.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:05 am

Red Baron; because Mero has 13 intelligence he will know three additional languages from the Lawful list. The dice have determined that these are: Golden Dragon, Aurulgan (the Dwarfish tongue), and Werebear.

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:13 am

Acodispco, Red Baron, when you believe your new goldenrod sheets are ready, please make a "good to go" post over in the Preflight Checks thread.

I'll dice your hp and ensure your stat line and sig. is all up to date from there...

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:17 pm

humbly requesting edit permissions on the character sheet captain
[f=4]Mero the Fighter (M 9", AC 2/4, hp 7/7, FC Man+1, L) plate+helm, spear+shield[/f]

Just don't panic because your life is in the hands of someone named Dopey. -sully

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:51 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:Then there can be a bunch of minor Saints and whatnot that are specific to local Temples which you are free to diddle with if desired.

I do so desire! Walfried shall be a devotee of St Wilmod the Resolute. :-)
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:10 pm

The Red Baron wrote:humbly requesting edit permissions on the character sheet captain

My view says you have edit permission (via the email address you registered at this site). I am aware I've been experiencing connectivity issues with Google Drive recently--so it's possible something isn't quite right.

I have just clicked it again, adding your "reboubt" email; let me know if you do or do not get an email from Google...

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:14 pm

doh! I was signed in on the wrong gmail account :lol:
[f=4]Mero the Fighter (M 9", AC 2/4, hp 7/7, FC Man+1, L) plate+helm, spear+shield[/f]

Just don't panic because your life is in the hands of someone named Dopey. -sully
Previous

Return to Character Generation