(002) To the Ruins!


Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:03 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

makofan wrote:
Caine looks around to see the enemy fleeing. "Now" he shouts, "chase after them and break in before they mount a defense!"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

tombowings wrote:
Rodrick charges at the fleeing hobgoblin, flail in hand, and looking to take them out before they have a chance to warn their compatriots.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:49 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

TheMyth wrote:
Anwyn will turn around, pull another arrow from her quiver, and then follow about 10 feet behind the charging Taines, ready to fire on a Hobgoblin before it can reach him.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:13 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

billhooks wrote:
Victor attempts to pursue as well.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:43 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

danhem wrote:
Ulric follows behind the armored bulk of the fighting men, hoping that they will provide sufficient cover from the barrage of missile fire that is sure to come.

He has his sling ready to return fire and the Baleful Somnolence on his lips when he is within range of the keeps defenders.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:53 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

coffee wrote:
Dieter will charge as well, switching his sling to his shield hand and drawing his sword.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:57 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

eris wrote:
Olaf looses another arrow at the fleeing monsters. His aim was good before, maybe it will be so again, and this time the monster's shield won't be in the way!

After his second shot, Olaf will begin running forward bow in hand and readying for another shot with an arrow from his quiver. He plans to stay well behind the front rank, for now, and use his bow..

OOC: Plenty of folks rushing in for melee, Olaf will provide some covering fire from behind and be a reserve sword and shield in case someone has to fall back.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:50 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

waysoftheearth wrote:
Anwyn and Olaf loose another round of missiles, but the injured Hobgoblins retreat back through the breach and their missiles shatter on the unforgiving stone (1d20=2, 10 respectively).

Taines leads the push through the breach in the crumbling wall, closely followed by Caine, and then the remainder of the party. Only Taines is early enough to spot the back of the last Hobgoblin heel disappearing through the door-arch leading into the ruinous tower, and he follows like bloodhound on the scent.

The party follows in the courageous Dwarf's wake, checking their surrounds for any sign of the foe, but there are none that can be detected sulking about the rubble strewn courtyard.

By the time Taines has reached the tower entrace his quarry have vanished from sight. All that can be see inside is a sparten room littered with fallen stone and timbers. The room is draped with old cobwebs, and a narrow stair of stone that leads up to the broken level above, and also down into an eerie darkness below...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:29 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

makofan wrote:
Caine barks out "We should have half of this guard the basement steps and the other half can scour the upstairs. Probably best to have some armored people lead the way."
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16481

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 pm

(002) To the Ruins!

TheMyth wrote:
"Shall we explore below, dwarf?" Anwyn queries Taines.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Hinterlands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software