(084) The Churchcroft Cellar


Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

User avatar

Posts: 383

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:32 am

Post Sun May 28, 2017 12:36 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Lemmi appears at Morin's side, and flashes him a grin.

She pulls a dagger from her belt, then tilts her head and raises a questioning brow as if to suggest they continue.
[f=4]Lemmi the Mender (MV 12", AC 7/7, HD 1, hp 5/5, FC Man, N) leather, sword+dagger[/f]
[f=4]Statue of Zax the Gnome Fighter (MV 5", AC 2/4, HD 1+2, hp --/6, FC Man+1, N) plate+sh+helm, pickax[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 506

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Brother Walfried blinks his eyes, rolls his neck, and leans against the wall to stretch one leg, then the other, out in front of him. Then he returns to waiting at the propped open door, straining his ears for any sound beyond.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1038

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sun May 28, 2017 8:55 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Boggs votes to continue down the unexplored passage and around the left-hand turn (leaving the unopened door for future exploration).
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon May 29, 2017 12:23 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Voting, hinting, but not much actual doing. I need orders people; ve must hass Or-durs!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1038

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Mon May 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Boggs orders: "Follow me, ducklings!" and continues down the passageway.
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Mon May 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Chiron orders a cheeseburger and fries with a Coke as he waits for the action to come to him in the boat room.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 217

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:24 am

Location: Montreal, QC

Post Mon May 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Mero holds the side door to the boat room shut with the weight of his body to help prevent unwanted surprises.
[f=4]Mero the Fighter (M 9", AC 2/4, hp 7/7, FC Man+1, L) plate+helm, spear+shield[/f]

Just don't panic because your life is in the hands of someone named Dopey
User avatar

Posts: 383

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:32 am

Post Mon May 29, 2017 11:13 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Lemmi pursues the cat-loving stunty.
[f=4]Lemmi the Mender (MV 12", AC 7/7, HD 1, hp 5/5, FC Man, N) leather, sword+dagger[/f]
[f=4]Statue of Zax the Gnome Fighter (MV 5", AC 2/4, HD 1+2, hp --/6, FC Man+1, N) plate+sh+helm, pickax[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 353

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 am

Post Tue May 30, 2017 4:15 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Morin waits at the corner for the rest of the scouting party. When they arrive, he stoops to speak to them in a hushed voiced. "I am suspicious of this passageway; we have turned several times, and should now be back upon the entrance. Perhaps there is a secret portal; perhaps there lies a trap! We must investigate.

"Once we are sure of this passage, we should return to the boat room, share our findings, and make new plans."


Morin proposes we continue in the described marching order around the corner, once the entire scouting party is assembled and ready.
[f=4]Morin the Fighter/Medium (MV 12", AC 7, HD 2-2, hp 8/8, FC Man+1, N) scimitar+lantern[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue May 30, 2017 11:32 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

The scouting group reforms the assigned marching order at the left-turn. Around it, they spy a 40-or-so ft passage which once again turns left into the dark... There is no sign of any portal along this next stretch of corridor; only the left-turn at its far end.
What next?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Hinterlands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software