(084) The Churchcroft Cellar


Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

User avatar

Posts: 217

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:24 am

Location: Montreal, QC

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

waysoftheearth wrote:"Wesa boss o da caves."


Is this the Jar-Jar Binks tribe of cave dwellers?
[f=4]Mero the Fighter (M 9", AC 2/4, hp 7/7, FC Man+1, L) plate+helm, spear+shield[/f]

Just don't panic because your life is in the hands of someone named Dopey
User avatar

Posts: 16315

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Time passes. The Cave dwellers scratch and sniff as they dimly wait for anything to happen...
Monster check; 1d6=5. Nearly...

Okay team. Let's push ahead.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 212

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Brother Walfried is dismayed to feel a sneeze coming on... he strives to resist the inevitable revelatory explosion...
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 346

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:32 am

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:14 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

"Right then," says Lemmi, tiring of the child-level conversation (and pervasive body odour), "We leave you men to it I guess"

"We make a deal. You no come this way" she indicates the room behind her with a hand, "and we don't come in your cave" (she points behind them).

"OK? Great." she turns back into the room, leaving Boggs to deal with any further enquiries, muttering imbeciles under her breath.
[f=4]Lemmi the Mender (MV 12", AC 7/7, HD 1, hp 5/5, FC Man, N) leather, sword+dagger[/f]
[f=4]Statue of Zax the Gnome Fighter (MV 5", AC 2/4, HD 1+2, hp --/6, FC Man+1, N) plate+sh+helm, pickax[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 825

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:16 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Boggs reports back to his friends in the other room: "These cave men seem like decent folk. Let's go the other direction and find something else to kill."
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16315

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:28 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Walfried sneezes mightily.

AaaahhTISHOOO!

"Wassat?" Grunt the cavemen in sudden alarm, looking panicked.
What next folks?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 217

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:24 am

Location: Montreal, QC

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Mero will try his weight against the second door.
The party is still in the "sundial room", correct?
[f=4]Mero the Fighter (M 9", AC 2/4, hp 7/7, FC Man+1, L) plate+helm, spear+shield[/f]

Just don't panic because your life is in the hands of someone named Dopey
User avatar

Posts: 212

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:47 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

"Saint Wilmod bless me," mutters Brother Walfried under his breath. Assuming he's near enough to it, and assuming it opens in to the room & not out into the cavemen caves, he gives the door a shove, hoping to close it without being seen.
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16315

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Apologies for the delay folks; for a short while there I had "misplaced" my dungeon map. Located it tonight buried in a bunch of stuff I took to a recent face to face game. So now I'm better equipped to relay to you what is where...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16315

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Lemmi and Boggs withdraw to the sundial room, and Brother Walfried closes the door behind them.

Merro tries the door opposite, but it seems good and stuck.
Door check 1d6=1.

What now?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Hinterlands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software