Out Of Character

Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Out Of Character

verhaden wrote:
Ditto w/
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Out Of Character

eris wrote:
You bet! I'd like to see it.

erisred at bellsouth dot net
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
Heartless, unfortunately Crystin has gone on to the Great Host in the sky, but the game isn't over !

You are most welcome to take over either of the two NPCs I am currently running (Victor or Anwyn), or to roll up a brand new character of your own.

Just say the word, and dice will tumble [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Out Of Character

coffee wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:If anyone here wants a look, I'll be very happy to send you a copy when it's ready. FYI it is currently 50 digest sized pages (un-illustrated), and I'm planning to fill it out to 64 with the illustrations (which I already have).
I'll take a look at that. Thanks!

willdouglas2002 at yahoo dot com

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 am

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
Thanks to those folk who expressed interest in a preview of my house-rules document. It's very nearly there now... I'm just giving it one last look over for a few details that still want tidying.
waysoftheearth wrote:What we're playing here is the "latest" incarnation of my house rules.
Actually, what we're playing here is now the "next-to-latest" incarnation. A couple of things things have shifted slightly since we started; such as the chances in 6 due to ability scores, and some of the spell levels and explanations. But you'll see all this shortly [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Once the the house-rules document is "out there" and the party gets back to "relative safety", it would be nice switch to the latest version.

Doing so will have a minimal impact on play, except (perhaps) for two of the magic-user spells which are in play, and we could simply make an exception for those two spells.

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:40 am

Out Of Character

tombowings wrote:
No trouble. We'll figure it out when we get there.

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 am

Out Of Character

heartless wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:Heartless, unfortunately Crystin has gone on to the Great Host in the sky, but the game isn't over !

You are most welcome to take over either of the two NPCs I am currently running (Victor or Anwyn), or to roll up a brand new character of your own.

Just say the word, and dice will tumble [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]
Its a dangerous game world, but I want to keep playing. Please roll me up a new character.

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
heartless wrote:Its a dangerous game world, but I want to keep playing. Please roll me up a new character.
Your new numbers are up on the PC generation thread [img]images/smiley/smiley.png[/img]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Out Of Character

waysoftheearth wrote:
All those who requested a preview of my house rules, check your mail box... you should find a 54 digest-sized page PDF awaiting you. Please let me know if you missed out.

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Out Of Character

verhaden wrote:
Impressive. Depending on how you want this bound, you might want to increase the margins a bit. Saddle stitch should be fine with the current setup, but if you were thinking about soft or hardbound availability, you're going to have some problems.

Return to “Hinterlands”