(082) The Darkness Below


Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Posts: 490

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Location: Pace, FL

Post Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

"Aye." Freid sheaths his sword and shows empty hands saying, "Apologies Sir Dragon! You frightened me with your sudden appearance, but we mean you no harm if you mean no harm to us."
[f=4]Manfreid the Fighter (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 2/7, FC Man+1, N) silver mail+helm, sword+shield[/f]

Posts: 490

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Location: Pace, FL

Post Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

Freid frowns,"As weak as we all are I doubt we can outrun them, and if there are more than our number I doubt we can outfight them."
[f=4]Manfreid the Fighter (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 2/7, FC Man+1, N) silver mail+helm, sword+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16259

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:54 pm

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

"Your friend has manners to learn," Gazzandrea snorts, insulted, "but he is wise with numbers; they are many to your few. I will scatter them now Karlson Freidrich Schmidt, but they will soon bring many spears and arrows such that I will not reapproach them. Fare thee well, Karlson!" and with this last she launches into the air like a coiled cat, and the quick beating of her serpent wings carry her away into the night.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 588

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

"Well, that's enough sleep for me!" Karl says, starting to pack his gear. "I say we make for the camp immediately, and leave these goblins behind!"


I'm still having trouble getting into each individual page here, but I persevere.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1596

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

Leudigar nods,"Agreed. Let's make haste and be on our way!"

With the expertise of a learned ranger, Leudigar swiftly stows his gear into his pack and prepares to head off, leading the party back to Manfred's Bastion.
[f=4]Leudigar the Tracker (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 2-2, hp 2/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+helm, silvered sword+Torch
Desmond/Mondes the Hobbet Hero/Burglar (MV 9", AC 5/7, HD 4/2+2, hp 19/19, FC Hero, N) leather+helm, short sword+main gauche[/f]

Posts: 490

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Location: Pace, FL

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

"And I thought I was being polite." Freid mutters after the dragon flies away adding with a sigh, "I think we need to move out, even if we aren't rested much yet."
[f=4]Manfreid the Fighter (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 2/7, FC Man+1, N) silver mail+helm, sword+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16259

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:42 am

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

A prideful young Queen dragon doesn't, typically, prefer to be called "Sir". Not that Freid understood a word she said in any case ;)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1596

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:25 am

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

When everyone is ready to move, Leudigar leads the small party back to Manfred's Bastion.

"Weird to think about how many people left Manfred's for the goblin fortress and how many are returning..."
[f=4]Leudigar the Tracker (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 2-2, hp 2/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+helm, silvered sword+Torch
Desmond/Mondes the Hobbet Hero/Burglar (MV 9", AC 5/7, HD 4/2+2, hp 19/19, FC Hero, N) leather+helm, short sword+main gauche[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1450

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:44 pm

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

Zem nods, "Aye but we're not there yet. We'll honor their memory if we make it back. Lead on Ranger."
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Fighter (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 3/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16259

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

Re: (082) The Darkness Below

Continuing on the night mission... 1d6=5. Okay, so then the following day 1d6=6. Ding! Has luck run out at last?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Hinterlands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software