(030) The Plough and Furrow

Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 pm

mushgnome wrote:
Once back at the Plow & Furrow, Highbough keeps to himself and eats his supper in silence.

When he has a private moment alone with Ulric, he will inquire: "How fared you with the potion? I have identified the spear; its magic may help keep this old Elf alive a bit longer yet!"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 pm

eris wrote:
mushgnome wrote:Once back at the Plow & Furrow, Highbough keeps to himself and eats his supper in silence.

When he has a private moment alone with Ulric, he will inquire: "How fared you with the potion? I have identified the spear; its magic may help keep this old Elf alive a bit longer yet!"
If Olaf runs into others of the party downstairs while he is eating his supper he will tell them that he has rented rooms for everyone, "We'll be two or three to a room, but we'll all have good soft beds to rest our head upon. I plan to make good use of that bed, too!" he concludes with a grin and a wink.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:43 pm

danhem wrote:
Ulric also gets himself some food and ale once back at the inn.

"The potion has some interesting qualities," he says to Highbough. "If my sources prove accurate it can transform the drinker into the form of any person or creature. A most useful concoction in our line of work to be sure."

"What manner of enchantment does your spear have to save your life?"

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:17 pm

mushgnome wrote:
danhem wrote:Ulric also gets himself some food and ale once back at the inn.

"The potion has some interesting qualities," he says to Highbough. "If my sources prove accurate it can transform the drinker into the form of any person or creature. A most useful concoction in our line of work to be sure."

"What manner of enchantment does your spear have to save your life?"
Highbough looks both ways to make sure nobody is eavesdropping. "Power to wrinkle the very fabric of space, my friend! I look forward to demonstrating it in battle."

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
(Everybody please head over to thread 32).

Return to “Hinterlands”