We need to bring something to carry coins in case they are loose, even if it is just a bed sheet or some similar fabric.
WOTE, what is Desmond's weight right now with what he has and how does that affect his movement? I assume he's been handing over some of his Elven rations to help feed the pilgrims, but I don't know how much, so I've only been deducting for his own use for two days.
Normal Daggers (2) (one used as main gauche)
Vintage Foreign Crossbow
- Rufus' gear (silver arrow, Boon - Footlong pipe, empty leather pouch, and compact "tinder box")
- Lockpick Tools
- 6 20' lengths of very thin, almost invisible wire
- (12) small brass pulleys/wheels
- 13 odd foreign looking coins with holes in the middle (of these, 5 appear to be of nickel and 8 of brass)
- Vial of acid marked "XXXXX"
- Bottle of poison
Elven Waybread (16 days' worth; 1/2 weight of regular rations)
Standard Clothes (breeches, shirt)
Fishing Kit (12 hooks and line in a leather pouch)
(1) torch, half-used
Desmond does not leave any of his loot behind.
Last edited by ehiker133
on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
the Tracker (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 2-2, hp 2/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+helm, silvered sword+main gaucheDesmond/Mondes
the Hobbet Hero/Burglar (MV 9", AC 5/7, HD 4/2+2, hp 19/19, FC Hero, N) leather+helm, short sword+main gauche[/f]