Page 14 of 15

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:21 pm
by coffee
"Before you all go haring off in your pursuits," Dieter says, "remember: Nobody goes anywhere alone. That doppelganger is still out there somewhere.

"And if you run into trouble, yell good and loud so we can hear you."

And he'll stay to guard the Ring crew.

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:32 pm
by sully
ehiker133 wrote:Desmond says, "I need to show Armando something and we need to secure the front door; last I saw it, it was unbarred. Do you want to meet up with us in the kitchen or the dormitories, Dorgan?"

Dorgan replies, Kitchen first. Work is easiest done on a full stomach so let's clean that up ta start. And heed Dieter's warning. Never go alone.

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:03 pm
by flightcommander
"Desmond, lead the way!" Armando readies his silvered dagger and prepares to head back to the front entrance.

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:15 pm
by ehiker133
Desmond, still holding the torch he borrowed from Dhren, leads Armando back to the main entrance so they can collect the thin wire and brass pulleys from the crossbow traps there.

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:47 pm
by Merctime
"Now, I think those two will manage excellently," says Dhren, of Armando and Desmond, as they move off to handle their chores. The elf moseys over towards Dorgan, awaiting the possibility of his movement over towards the camp-followers and to help in the kitchens and rest area.

"Dorgan, or Highbough or Josiane or anyone, do you not recommend a child of the Fay such as myself to accompany you? Would Elves be too disconcerting to the pilgrims? I can stay with those studying the stone ring to assist with research or defense as needed. But if the pilgrims won't be too bothered, I'd surely like to help with the sundry work and to ensure the safety of those beleaguered people. I shall leave this decision to those more wise in the ways of folk; My days have been spent in the solitude of the Wold with my master, and I fear I lack a bit in wisdom regarding the nuances of the other races due to this. But I am eager to help out."

Dhren's plan is still to follow Dorgan to the pilgrims and help work and guard them. This he will do unless advised otherwise.

| This post is mainly fluff; I've basically posted the same thing previously without much of the 'rp' style banter... Dhren still wants to help in the abbey. Mainly posting to help move things along and to show I'm still here/participating |

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:55 pm
by sully
Merctime wrote:"Dorgan, or Highbough or Josiane or anyone, do you not recommend a child of the Fay such as myself to accompany you? Would Elves be too disconcerting to the pilgrims? I can stay with those studying the stone ring to assist with research or defense as needed. But if the pilgrims won't be too bothered, I'd surely like to help with the sundry work and to ensure the safety of those beleaguered people. I shall leave this decision to those more wise in the ways of folk; My days have been spent in the solitude of the Wold with my master, and I fear I lack a bit in wisdom regarding the nuances of the other races due to this. But I am eager to help out."

Dorgan says, We'll take you. We have lots of pilgrims to herd inta some sorta routine. Best to have a lot of eyes on 'em so we don't lose any to predators.

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:15 pm
by Merctime
sully wrote:Dorgan says, We'll take you. We have lots of pilgrims to herd inta some sorta routine. Best to have a lot of eyes on 'em so we don't lose any to predators.


"Well said, I'm persuaded. I'm with you, fellow." Dhren moves out with Dorgan and crew when they are ready.

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:53 pm
by Eris
Olaf grunts, "I don't want to baby sit a bunch of pilgrims. I guess I'll stay here with the folks studying the ring."

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:40 am
by waysoftheearth
| Okay people, the way I now understand it:

1) Desmond, Armando, and Ashtad are going to secure the front door and gather up crossbows and wire; over to thread 68 please.

2) Josiane, Helmut, Dorgan, and Hiridrhen are going across the courtyard to the kitchen/refectory/dormitory area where they will join Ulric, Beringar, Valorn and the pilgrims in establishing the base; over to thread 69 please.

3) Wen, Dieter, Olaf, Torben and Highbough are remaining in the Ring Room. I will presume that Highbough borrows Hiridrhen's hand-mirror (since Josiane is leaving the ring room); stay in this thread please. |


Desmond/Mondes, Armando, and Ashtad depart the ring room on their reconnaissance mission.

Josiane, Helmut, Dorgan, and Hiridren follow immediately after, heading back toward the kitchens.

As the main part of the company marches off only Dieter, Wen, Highbough, Olaf, and Torben remain in the Ring Room... without a light between them. Quick, who has a torch?

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:03 pm
by coffee
"Oi!" Dieter roars (OOC: Quite possibly calling for a wandering monster check). "Leave the light!"