(066) Vulfenlund


Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

User avatar

Posts: 144

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:51 am

Location: near Sacramento, California

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

coffee wrote:"Oi!" Dieter roars (OOC: Quite possibly calling for a wandering monster check). "Leave the light!"


"A moment please, folks... Can't leave these fellows in the dark!" Dhren digs in his pack, producing a torch, which he lights and hands off to Dieter. He then smiles at the man quickly, and hustles off towards the pilgrim work group.
User avatar

Posts: 1436

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

ooc: The ring room and the approach is currently illuminated by several candles that Wen placed. Just FYI
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Fighter (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 3/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 816

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

ooc: and Highbough has spare candles in case Wen's burn out.
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16220

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

mgtremaine wrote:ooc: The ring room and the approach is currently illuminated by several candles that Wen placed. Just FYI


True, but in a room 30ft wide and 60ft long a few candles provide only the dimmest illumination. No matter, for the good elf Dhren generously passes a virgin torch from his supplies to Dieter before departing...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 816

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

"Good, now we have light. Did anyone think to bring a mirror?" asks Highbough. "I think we should have a look at these runes in reverse."
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 144

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:51 am

Location: near Sacramento, California

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

| I think WaysoftheEarth called in OOC for Dhren to hand the mirror to Highbough instead of Josiane. At least I think so? :P Someone called for it, as Josiane was called to another area. If it's ok with folks, can we swap Dhren's having given the mirror to Josiane to Highbough for the now? |
User avatar

Posts: 816

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

"Oh, here it is!" remarks the absent-minded Elf. He will use the mirror to study the runes in reverse, looking for patterns or anything out of place.
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16220

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Re: (066) Vulfenlund

| Dieter, Wen, Highbough, Olaf, and Torben please check your PMs |
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
Previous

Return to Hinterlands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software