(021) Vegetable Soup

Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 05, 2011 12:46 pm

(021) Vegetable Soup

mushgnome wrote:
"I was hoping to secure this tower so we would have a permanent base of operation in the wilderness," muses Highbough, "and I have no knowledge nor love of this town you call Ket. But if the decision is made, then I shall accompany you. I don't want to be left alone in the wilds, not at my age..."
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 05, 2011 1:13 pm

(021) Vegetable Soup

heartless wrote:
"Anyone a map to see if a town is near by?", asks Wibert.

"I guess there must be food somewhere or those men we killed 2 days ago would have nothing to eat", says Wibert.

"What about the goat meat I heard someone talk about in the ogre side of this fort", suggest Wibert?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 05, 2011 1:21 pm

(021) Vegetable Soup

waysoftheearth wrote:
The company are busy discussing supplies and directions for the day, picking their teeth, and strapping on sword belts and coats of mail when there comes suddenly from the direction of the gate and great clanging racket.

"Hail the keep!" bellows a rough voice, the clanging against the portcullis continuing unabated.

"Answer to me, you sorry wretch!"

(Continues in thread 23...)

Return to “Hinterlands”