(010) Preparations

Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:57 am

(010) Preparations

waysoftheearth wrote:
Over the following days (as Ulric, Flewellen and Padrig complete their work) the company slowly and discretely move their arms and armour and other supplies to farmer Hubert's out shed.

Then, one rainy winter's morning, everything is prepared and the company is ready to depart the Plow and Furrow properly.

(Just waiting to hear from either Gustave or Caine regarding how many hirelings have been hired. If we don't hear from either shortly, I will assume that no hirelings have been taken on.

I will be reporting on all your supplies and coin and re-rolling everyone's hit-points shortly. The expedition north is about to get underway!)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:15 am

(010) Preparations

tonneau wrote:
Gustave curtails his rather extended contemplation over the hirelings, having finally come to a decision at his fifth wine. "You two will do" he proclaims, in a somewhat slurred voice,"I will have instructions delivered to you here on the morrow, but now I fear I must retire". With that, he staggers off toward a meeting with the rest of the group to conclude preparations for the coming expedition.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:43 am

(010) Preparations

waysoftheearth wrote:
Very good.

The story will continue in the The Expedition North thread...

Return to “Hinterlands”