(005) Return to the Fountain


Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Wed May 26, 2010 3:35 pm

(005) Return to the Fountain

coffee wrote:
Dieter follows Caine, but not so closely that the same surprise will kill us both.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Wed May 26, 2010 5:54 pm

(005) Return to the Fountain

eris wrote:
waysoftheearth wrote:Crystin hands Rodrick's purse to Olaf. It is a poor thing indeed, having but 4 pieces of silver and 5 of copper.

"We can fatten it up a bit after we get back to town, I think that's the fair thing to do." Olaf says, "After all, Rodrick died earning a share of this treasure."
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Wed May 26, 2010 5:57 pm

(005) Return to the Fountain

eris wrote:
heartless wrote:Crystin speaks, "Lets give Rodrick an honourable funeral upon a burning pyre, then head back to Kent and I will find a Knight from Rodrick's order to return his book".

"A pyre, aye!" Olaf nods, "But perhaps not too close to this tower unless we want to make a beacon to draw attention from all within sight of the smoke."
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Wed May 26, 2010 6:03 pm

(005) Return to the Fountain

eris wrote:
coffee wrote:Dieter follows Caine, but not so closely that the same surprise will kill us both.

OOC: We are taking our rest on the 1st floor (above ground) correct? If so...

Olaf takes his bow and arrows and climbs up the stairs to the roof of the tower. He cautiously looks, first one direction, then another and also overhead, being careful to not expose himself to anyone who might be observing the tower from the surrounding area. What Anwyn hears, he might be able to see...especially from a height.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Wed May 26, 2010 9:15 pm

(005) Return to the Fountain

Harry wrote:
Taines, dragging himself away from his lunch, dry crumbs tangling from his matted beard "What did you hear elf?"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Wed May 26, 2010 9:36 pm

(005) Return to the Fountain

danhem wrote:
Ulric follows Olaf toward the stairs and the roof of the tower. If danger was coming, high ground would be the best place to be.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu May 27, 2010 1:19 am

(005) Return to the Fountain

heartless wrote:
Crystin gets up and follows Caine also outside to get a better listen, trying not to make alot of noise and keeping out of plane sight of anyone watching. With mace in hand.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu May 27, 2010 1:24 am

(005) Return to the Fountain

verhaden wrote:
Mads the Fair

Stashed the rest of his arrows and his 60 ft. of hemp rope.

Mads considers for a moment and says in a very low voice "We're burdened and we've had to discard provisions that might prove necessary. Lets take the most defensive approach and be careful." Mads has his antique cold-iron war axe at the ready, his ears perked.

>
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 pm

(005) Return to the Fountain

waysoftheearth wrote:
eris wrote:OOC: We are taking our rest on the 1st floor (above ground) correct? If so...


With all the heavy loot and Rodrick's body, the party had only got so far as the ground floor before pausing.

(Continued in the next thread...)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
Previous

Return to Hinterlands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software