Hello New Server (2013)

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:12 am

Re: Hello Hinterlands

flightcommander wrote:Ways, are we to amend the character sheets at all, eg to reflect treasures etc?
Yes, please!

They're your character sheets, it would be great if you can keep them (or any other notes you want to post in your PC thread) as up to date as possible.

I'll be maintaining the purely mechanical stuff (AC, HD, hp, encumbrance, gold) as best I can in the edit-grid spread sheet, but as you may have noted my records keeping is not always perfect. Any help from eagle-eyed players will be muchly appreciated.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:16 am

danhem wrote:Stumbling in...
Welcome Ulric! Really glad you could make it -- being one of the surviving original PCs and all.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:18 am

I think we're good to go people!

Look out for the first in game post tonight...

Post by danhem » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:42 am

Nice job on the door guys. Apologies for the delay Ways. I'm trying to get caught up with a lot of things right now.

Return to “Welcome! Read This First”