Sully's Second Delve

Moderator: Makofan

Post by sully » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Re: Sully's Second Delve

The group examines Pres' laboratory to make sure there's nothing valuable he left behind, then they take the berserkers' weapons and head back to the surface.
At this point, I don't like going too far forward in the dungeon without a Sleep spell. We'll sell the weapons, get a good night's rest, and hit the dungeon again tomorrow.
Thanis [Stealthy Hero, MV 12′′, AC 7, HD 4, hp 16, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, N]. Hooded cloak, padded armor, sword, longbow +1 & quiver of arrows, dagger.

Post by Makofan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:51 pm

sully wrote:
Muhali takes the 25 gp from Pres but leaves him the silver.

That's more than what Alistair would have let you keep. Now I'm a man of my word. You're free to leave.
Are the berserkers' weapons worth anything?
Pres scampers away quicker than you can say "Boo!"

Post by Makofan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:55 pm

You also find both of Pres's spell books. The level 1 you can sell for 1000 gold. The level 2 you can give to Aolis. Will save her 4000 gold pieces to buy one! (or you could sell it for 2000 gold - which do you prefer?)

Post by sully » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:55 am

Once the party returns to the surface, Muhali checks with Aolis to make sure she knows all of the 1st level spells in Pres' book. If so, Muhali sells it. If not, we'll hold onto it for now.

Muhali looks for a place to safely store the 2nd level spellbook on the surface so we don't lose it while delving.

The next morning, Muhali recruits some more henchmen. Looking for two more 1st level types and six 0-level types who can wield a polearm or spear.

EDIT: selling the berserker weapons, too.
Thanis [Stealthy Hero, MV 12′′, AC 7, HD 4, hp 16, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, N]. Hooded cloak, padded armor, sword, longbow +1 & quiver of arrows, dagger.

Return to “Sully's Delves”