Delve the 8th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1572

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:38 am

Re: Delve the 8th

You open the door, and are taken aback to find six animated, rotting corpses wandering aimlessly inside the room. As one, they turn to face you

MECHANICS
Surprise: Party 5, zombies 5 - both surprised
User avatar

Posts: 635

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:24 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Aldbane presents his holy symbol. "Begone, in the name of Soldra!"
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1572

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

The zombies stumble away from the party, hiding in the back corner of the room. The room itself has a bed and a chest of drawers
User avatar

Posts: 635

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:18 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

"They won't bother us for a while," Aldbane says. He'll visually examine the chest of drawers for signs of anything unusual or trap-like, and search inside it if it seems safe to do so.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 934

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:24 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Wiglaff instructs his men-at-arms to be ready to fight if the zombies show signs of attacking. Meanwhile, Wiglaff himself will keep the door open & guard the hallway.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 296

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:41 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Maloof, from a safe distance, lies down on the floor so that he is able to see under the bed.
User avatar

Posts: 1572

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:58 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Maloof sees a wooden case underneath the bed. A quick rifling through the dresser brings up some clothes but nothing else. The zombies are at bay - for now
User avatar

Posts: 296

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:21 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Maloof crawls forward so that he is able to reach the case. He slides it out from under the bed. He attempts to lift it up, if it seems possible, thinking that it would be safer to investigate it out in the hall after we close the door back up on the Zombies.

(I assume there are no other exits from the room?)
User avatar

Posts: 635

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:33 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Aldbane will follow Maloof out once he gets the case.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1572

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:54 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Maloof secures the case, and then the party exits back into the corridor
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software