Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1578

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:53 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Rhod rushes over and slashes the lizard deeply. It snaps at he and Grampus, but they avoid its attacks. On the other side, Aldbane gets nipped by the lizard's mouth for very little damage

Rhod 18+2=20, hits for <1d6>=5 damage

Lizard @Aldbane, rolls 18, hits for 1 damage
(DM note - Aldbane is level 3, and thus is now in heroic combat with the lizard)

Lizard attacks Grampus once, Rhod twice
rolls are 15, 10, 1 - all miss
(DM note - characters are not level 3, so lixard gets one attack per hit dice)
User avatar

Posts: 636

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:36 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane heroically continues his attack!
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1578

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:18 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The party has the measure of the lizards now, and in a flurry of blows, they both go down.

DM: As an update, this expedition has killed 4600 xp worth of monsters, but gained only 65 gp of treasure

INITIATIVE
Party 4, Lizards 3

Wodan - right lizard, rolls 12 - miss
Aldbane - right lizard, rolls 15, hitting for 3 damage
Wiglaff - right lizard, rolls 20 - hitting for 3 damage, killing it

Grampus - left lizard, rolls 19, hits for 2+1=3 damage
Rhod 18, hits for <1d6>=3 damage, killing it
User avatar

Posts: 1578

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Should we go back, divide the xp, then form a new party based on who is currently playing, or should we push on, with somebody becoming the spokesperson?
User avatar

Posts: 785

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:48 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

How are people doing for hit points, spells, torches, etc?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1578

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane is at 10/12 hit points
Wiglaff is at 7/8
Everybody else is fully healed
Wiglaff has already had Staff of Healing applied this adventure

Wiglaff has used Color Spray and is outr of spells
The clerics have not cast their spells
User avatar

Posts: 296

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

It seems that we're still able to carry on (resource-wise). Do we have a large number of inactive characters? I'd be OK with returning if we need to re-organise the party. Unfortunately I'm not feeling up to becoming party spokesperson for this game however.
User avatar

Posts: 1578

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

We have three clerics, and three fighters. It might be good to try to develop a magic-user, as having at least one on the party could be key. They are great "get out of jail free" types, with the ability to do mass sleep, levitate, invisibility, read languages, etc

MARCHING ORDER
[Fred NPC] [Rhod F2]
[Nadia NPC] [Grampus Dw2]
[Aldbane C2] [Edgar lantern]
[Wodan hench]
[Llewellyn C1] [Maloof C1]
[Marco foot] [Wiglaff E1]
[Vesh Mu1] [Aiden torch]
[Mona foot] [Nori hench]
[Ivar hench] [Sigmund hench]
[Phillippe porter] [Franklin H1]+[Sconces dog]
[Ori hench] [Dori hench]

active
inactive
User avatar

Posts: 1578

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The door to the north is barred, but lit with a soft yellow glue from a suit of armor on the north wall of the room beyond. Other armor and shields look hung on the walls. There is no sound behind the east door, and Sconces is not making any noises
User avatar

Posts: 296

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Maloof inspects the north door, specifically looking for some sort of opening mechanism. If he can't find anything on our side of the door, if there is enough room between the bars he will stick his arm through and feel around whatever he can reach on the other side of the wall (inside the north room).
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software