Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 576

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:36 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane tends to Rhod.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 199

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"Let's move carefully though, the ape just came through that temple door." Maloof warns.
User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

acodispo wrote:Let's get Rhod healed with the staff then continue exploring. I suggest east through to the temple, and check the east door in the south wall.

Wiglaff looks down sadly at the fallen beast.

"A pity we couldn't capture this one. The last one fetched a pretty penny."


The staff heals Rhod completely!

Staff does <1d6>+1=7 healing
User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

You head back to the large temple room, and check out the door in the south-east corner. Hearing/seeing nothing, you open it up and see at least 30' of corridor leading south
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:59 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin and Sconces scout 30' to the edge of torch light. Franklin uses his racial listen ability.
User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The passage continues, and he hears nothing
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin gestures for his friends to advance. He will continue to scout 30' ahead of the advancing party, until he discovers a door, intersection, monster, or other noteworthy feature.
User avatar

Posts: 774

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:22 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff gives Franklin the elven hand signal for "sounds like a plan, let's proceed" which is done by sticking the thumb of the right hand up straight in the air while the fingers are closed into a fist.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:26 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin gestures 'understood' with his raised right thumb and then scouts ahead with his sniff-hound Sconces.
Last edited by mushgnome on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:33 am

Re: Delve the 7th

The corridor goes 20 more feet, then in the 30' section a side passage goes 10' east to a door. Beyond the side passage, the corridor goes at least 30' south
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software