Page 16 of 32

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:27 pm
by kipper
Eyeing his Holy Cross critically, Maloof instead gets out a vial of holy water, and when the opportunity presents itself he throws it at the remaining monster.

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:55 pm
by merias
Aldbane switches to his hammer and wades into melee.

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:22 pm
by mushgnome
Franklin draws his silvered dagger to defend himself in the unlikely event the creature breaks through the front ranks. He holds his dog Sconces back from the action.

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:48 am
by Makofan
Maloof completely misses with his Holy water, which goes into the room beyond and shatters on the far wall. Rhod gets a wicked cut at the monster, but his sword bounces off the monster's skin ineffectually. The matter is moot as Grampus uses his magic sword to decapitate the creature

INITIATIVE
Party 6, Monsters 5

Maloof, Holy Water, rolls a 1
Rhod, 19, hits for 5 damage with no effect
Grampus, 19, hits for 4 damage, killing it

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:59 pm
by Vile
Catwaeazle timidly peeks out from behind two pairs of armoured shoulders, and tries to see if there is anything familiar about the robes the two recently so animated corpses are wearing (approximate antiquity, religious or magical affiliation, that sort of thing).

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:15 pm
by mushgnome
"Nice job Grampus!" says Franklin. He loots the corpses, checking in particular if they are wearing any jewelry. He uses his dagger as a tool, rather than touch the corpses directly with his skin.

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:59 pm
by acodispo
"Well done, Grampus! Now somebody please keep an eye on both doors!"

While the bodies are being searched Wiglaff checks the layout of the room and looks for possible treasure.

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:25 pm
by Makofan
Vile wrote:Catwaeazle timidly peeks out from behind two pairs of armoured shoulders, and tries to see if there is anything familiar about the robes the two recently so animated corpses are wearing (approximate antiquity, religious or magical affiliation, that sort of thing).


They look like the sort of robes that a magic user might have worn 200 years ago., but are obviously completely ruined now

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:26 pm
by Makofan
mushgnome wrote:"Nice job Grampus!" says Franklin. He loots the corpses, checking in particular if they are wearing any jewelry. He uses his dagger as a tool, rather than touch the corpses directly with his skin.


Franklin is disappointed to find that they have nothing of value on them

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:30 pm
by Makofan
acodispo wrote:"Well done, Grampus! Now somebody please keep an eye on both doors!"

While the bodies are being searched Wiglaff checks the layout of the room and looks for possible treasure.


This 30 x 50 room with a door in the middle of the west wall is completely empty, but smells like the stench of the grave, and is quite chilly. The floor is a smooth, hard, grey substance