Page 11 of 43

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:30 pm
by acodispo
"Thank you, sir Aldbane!"

Now healed, Wodan can watch the entrances to the bouncy room while the bodies are searched.

Wiglaff steps into the room the goblins came from & looks around.

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:56 pm
by kipper
Maloof loots the corpses.

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:08 pm
by Makofan
Aldbane heals Wodan back up to full hit points with the Staff of Healing

Maloof finds a total of 35 gold pieces on the dead goblins

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:15 pm
by Makofan
acodispo wrote:"Thank you, sir Aldbane!"

Now healed, Wodan can watch the entrances to the bouncy room while the bodies are searched.

Wiglaff steps into the room the goblins came from & looks around.


It opens into a giant room that fits into what is already mapped - 60 feet high and 80' wide; 30' to the east of the door and 40' to the west. 30' up on the west side is a corridor. 30' up on the east side is a large cage with 2 saddled giant weasels

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:05 pm
by kipper
Maloof approaches the cage to determine if the weasels seems aggressive or docile, based on their reaction to his proximity. He also checks to see if the cage is securely fastened shut.

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:25 pm
by acodispo
Map updated! No doors on the east wall?

After the weasels have been checked Wiglaff would like to head north through the western-most door & check out the room where they found the cockatrice last time.

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:25 pm
by Makofan
kipper wrote:Maloof approaches the cage to determine if the weasels seems aggressive or docile, based on their reaction to his proximity. He also checks to see if the cage is securely fastened shut.


Maloof approaches the cage, and one weasel snarls at him, and approaches to within about an inch of the bars. The cage is closed by a door. On the wall near you there is a simple lever, which probably opens the cage

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:26 pm
by Makofan
acodispo wrote:Map updated! No doors on the east wall?

After the weasels have been checked Wiglaff would like to head north through the western-most door & check out the room where they found the cockatrice last time.


No doors on the east wall

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:15 pm
by kipper
"The weasels seem securely locked in... for now." Maloof says. "But they're obviously domesticated, and ready to go based on the saddles... I wonder if we could somehow disable that switch, without opening the cages?"

Maloof moves over to the switch to see if it looks like he can disable it. (EDIT: He doesn't attempt to do anything yet, he's just looking!)

Re: Delve the 7th

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:21 pm
by mushgnome
Franklin offers the weasels some food (through the bars) to see if that makes them turn friendly.