Page 60 of 64

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm
by kipper
Maloof remains near the goblin door, on guard.

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:25 pm
by Ebon Hearted Soul
Vesh will join Maloof in guarding the Goblin door. He will also make sure to keep an eye out in case the melee drew the Kolbolds their direction & will cast Sleep if needed once they or another threat worthy of the spell is deemed warranted (such as a large group of humanoids or a large menacing creature).

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:53 pm
by mushgnome
Grampus shrugs in disappointment and resumes searching the cloak room.

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:08 pm
by coffee
Rhod cleans his sword and follows Wiglaf to provide support.

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:11 pm
by Makofan
There is no movement around the goblin door.

The bird man came out of a 20x20 room with padded white walls. The extra 10' extends west. Along the back wall is a small chest with a rusty padlock.

Grampus and the dwarves find that the cups are cheaply made, and the cloaks are all moldy and ragged, except for one that is free of mold and does not smell musty. It has seen better days

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:59 pm
by acodispo
Wiglaff returns to the group outside the goblin door & quietly reports what he has seen in the white-walled room.

"Shall we finish these goblins off now? They might fight viciously, cornered as they are.

"Or should we leave a guard here, & go explore this next room?"

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 pm
by Ebon Hearted Soul
acodispo wrote:Wiglaff returns to the group outside the goblin door & quietly reports what he has seen in the white-walled room.

"Shall we finish these goblins off now? They might fight viciously, cornered as they are.

"Or should we leave a guard here, & go explore this next room?"


"Maybe Grampus would like to lead the charge to end the Goblin menace since he missed out on the fun. I'd hate to leave a potential threat behind us. I'll keep watch for other threats as is my custom. I learned through my apprenticeship to be wary for potential threats. My scars are a daily reminder of being brash and lacking caution. Once we've cleared the Goblins I vote we then continue exploring as Wiglaff suggested.

Vesh, cradles his staff, as he takes a drink of water as he waits.

[OOC: Makofan, how long have we've been exploring? I need to count off my torches depending on the hours exploring. I do have my lantern I can eventually fall back to using.]

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:12 pm
by mushgnome
Grampus takes the non-moldy cloak for future identification as a possible magic item. The dwarves volunteer to smash down the door and kill the goblins.

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:38 pm
by acodispo
Wiglaff cedes the place of honour (first through the door) to Grampus & his dwarfs, but will follow them straight into the fray as necessary.

Re: Delve the Fourth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:50 pm
by Makofan
Ebon Hearted Soul wrote:[OOC: Makofan, how long have we've been exploring? I need to count off my torches depending on the hours exploring. I do have my lantern I can eventually fall back to using.]



Vesh has been in the party for 9 turns