Page 4 of 64

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:10 pm
by MightyDarci
Kythaela stands ready watching down the corridor and listening for any untoward sounds.

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 pm
by coffee
"I'll go first," Rhod says, very very softly, waving the light back. Then he opens the south door.

He has sword and shield ready.

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:35 pm
by Makofan
After a few stuck tries, you open onto a room 30 x 40 feet in size. It is 30' N/S and 40' E/W. There is 10 feet on the E side of the door and 20 feet on the W side.

There is dried straw and animal feces here, plus an empty feed trough. The animal feces look dried up

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:20 am
by mushgnome
"Dori, Ori, Nori! Secure the corners of the room," commands Grampus. He himself moves toward the NE corner.

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:16 pm
by MightyDarci
Kythaela continues to maintain watch up and down the corridor.

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:07 pm
by coffee
No other exits?

Rhod looks at the ceiling. Anything unusual catch his eye?

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:09 pm
by kipper
Maloof remains in the corridor with Kythaela.

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:52 pm
by Makofan
The group fans out and checks the room. The ceiling is scanned, the floor is tested. All signs point to an otherwise unremarkable room. Outside, the corridor is silent

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:20 pm
by mushgnome
"Good job, boys" says Grampus to Dori, Nori, and Ori. "We were just practicing this time, but next time, that maneuver might save our lives. Now, should we return to the hallway and try the northern door?"

Re: Delve the Fourtth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 pm
by coffee
"After you," Rhod says, gesturing to Grampus to check and open the north door. Rhod stands by, ready to fight if the need arises.