Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 447

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:05 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff shakes his head.

"To the next door," he says, pointing to the door twenty feet to the west.

He will suit action to word, and go to said door, listen at it, inspect it, then (assuming favourable signs) open it.
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1029

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff does not care to inspect the room, and wanders to the next door. What do the other players do?
User avatar

Posts: 447

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Makofan wrote:Wiglaff does not care to inspect the room, and wanders to the next door.
Wiglaff cares not for moldy robes, only for battle & gleaming treasure! :D

Strangely, for an elf, Wiglaff is an impatient soul. ;)
[f=4]Brother Walfried (M 9", AC 2/4, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) plate+helm, warhammer+shield[/f]
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 973

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The dwarves search the cloak room while Wiglaff does his thing in the hallway.
User avatar

Posts: 1029

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:49 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

acodispo wrote:
Makofan wrote:Wiglaff does not care to inspect the room, and wanders to the next door.
Wiglaff cares not for moldy robes, only for battle & gleaming treasure! :D

Strangely, for an elf, Wiglaff is an impatient soul. ;)


:)

That's cool, and I am all for moving games along. Just thought I'd get input from some others, who like flipping rocks and crawling under chairs and stuff!
User avatar

Posts: 505

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane stands by outside the cloak room while the Dwarves search, keeping watch.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 973

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus is sure to check whether any of the robes are in good shape to wear, and if so, do they have any distinctive patterns or markings.
User avatar

Posts: 118

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof will join Wiglaff this time instead of inspecting the cloak room.
User avatar

Posts: 92

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Vesh walks half way between the two groups to keep an eye out for trouble with either group or another potential threat that might wander into the corridor.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5
User avatar

Posts: 1029

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The dwarves enter the room. As they are starting their search, the last door down the corridor opens, and a bird man steps out into the corridor. "Surrender!" he cries. "You are surrounded!" What do you do?
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software