Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 591

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Yeah, I think following the tracks first is a good plan.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

The tracks head north

Posts: 30

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:45 am

Post Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Kythaela OOC can I tell where they came from as well?
User avatar

Posts: 822

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"Nice job, Kythaela," says Grampus. He commands his dwarves, "Boys, let's follow these tracks to the north. And watch out for three-legged monsters!"
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]

Posts: 30

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:45 am

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:52 am

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Kythaela, smiles and nods.
User avatar

Posts: 442

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"Aye, to the north!" Aldbane agrees.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

MightyDarci wrote:Kythaela OOC can I tell where they came from as well?


No, you just saw a few prints in a particularly dirty section of the tunnel.

You head north, and find the east extension goes 10 feet to a door
User avatar

Posts: 822

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"Your turn," Grampus says to Rhod.

If Rhod appears to be disinterested or indecisive, the Grampus will sigh and listen at the door himself, opening it if he doesn't hear anything. As always, he waits until the marching order is moved into position behind him.
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 591

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:32 am

Re: Delve the Fourtth

Rhod will listen at the door. If he hears nothing, he will replace his helmet and then open the door.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 120

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Re: Delve the Fourtth

"Eh? North? Why are we going north? We should go left!"
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software