Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: Delve the Third

You came in the North door. The South door was marked on the map from earlier exploration, but not visible (one-way door) until the chest sprung it open. You are probably equidistant from either opening
User avatar

Posts: 138

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"The chest may be attached, which is how it triggered the alarm." Maloof replies. Nevertheless, he attempts to give the chest a shove to see if he can move it. "One of you check the hall to see if anyone's coming."
((OOC: Maloof isn't very strong, so even if he can't move it, it doesn't necessarily mean the chest is not moveable...)
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Re: Delve the Third

He moves the small chest no problem. As the chest moves off the spot, the alarm stops and the south door drops back down again.
User avatar

Posts: 669

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod will check out the door we came in through, to see if anybody is responding to the alarm.


And by the other door, I thought we had opened the door further east of here on the map. That would have been the first door in the direction we were traveling. But again, it really doesn't matter; we're here now.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 138

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Maloof will begin loading coins into his pack (taking the gold by preference). If anyone wants to take the entire chest, he will stop taking coins and let them take it. If Rhod detects anyone coming, and if no one else want to take the chest, Maloof will take it himself.
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:47 pm

Re: Delve the Third

coffee wrote:Rhod will check out the door we came in through, to see if anybody is responding to the alarm.


And by the other door, I thought we had opened the door further east of here on the map. That would have been the first door in the direction we were traveling. But again, it really doesn't matter; we're here now.


You came out of the skeleton room with the secret door, so you were headed east
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Delve the Third

There are probably about 500 coins, doesn't take long to grab them all. There is no activity in the corridor outside the north door.
User avatar

Posts: 669

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Makofan wrote:You came out of the skeleton room with the secret door, so you were headed east


Ah, got it. Got turned around there.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 669

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Assuming nothing continues to happen, we'll move on.

"Do you want to continue down this corridor, and see what's behind the next door?" Rhod asks. "Or lift the chest again and go out into that broad passage?"
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 138

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"No, let's not set off that alarm again!", Maloof replies. "We'll go out the same door we came in."
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software