Page 12 of 53

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:09 pm
by merias
"North is a good as any," Aldbane says.

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:12 pm
by Makofan
You check out the door, then open it onto a 20x20 room. This door is on the south wall of the room, western half. There is another door on the east wall, northern half. The west wall of the room is done in rose-colored plaster with golden stucco flowers.

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:54 am
by riftstone
Serech will watch the rear of the party, making sure nothing sneaks up on them.

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:53 am
by waysoftheearth
Golguldir cautiously approaches, then listens at this new door...

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:42 pm
by Makofan
waysoftheearth wrote:Golguldir cautiously approaches, then listens at this new door...

Nobody is in the room yet. Is Golguldir going to push past the people at the front, and walk across the room to listen at the east door?

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:42 pm
by merias
Aldbane also stays to the rear, keeping alert for surprises.

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:59 am
by waysoftheearth
Makofan wrote:Nobody is in the room yet. Is Golguldir going to push past the people at the front, and walk across the room to listen at the east door?

Golguldir stays his place in the marching order... once we get into the room, then he listens at the door.

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:45 pm
by Makofan
I have some provisional orders from people further behind in teh marching order, but nobody up front has said anything

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:04 pm
by coffee
"If we're all ready," Rhod says, then listens at the door. If he hears nothing, he'll open it.

Re: Delve the Third

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:45 pm
by Makofan
Rhod and Golguldir both listen at the door, but hear nothing of note. Golguldir steps back into line, then Rhod and Grampus attempt to open the door. It seems really stuck, and their first attempt does not work. Anybody inside would probably be alerted now.

Continue opening the door?