Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 442

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Now, which way haven't we gone yet? North or east, methinks?" Aldbane says, trying to remember the map. He goes and listens at the northern door.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Delve the Third

You hear nothing beyond the north door

MAP THREAD - riftstone's map is awesome

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=548
User avatar

Posts: 120

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:49 am

Re: Delve the Third

"Fsh! Feh! North is as good as up or down, eh? Wist! What's that corridor right before us? Where dost it lead, companions?"

Catweazle spins around, robes flapping, goatee alternately thrusting toward the north door and the east corridor.
User avatar

Posts: 600

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Well, let's open this door then," Rhod says. If nobody stops him, he'll open the North door.

For potential combat purposes, Rhod has his shield on his left arm and hand, and he transfers his sword into his left hand to open the door with his right. Should he need it, he can get the sword back into his right hand more quickly than if he had sheathed it and needed to draw it again.

Of course, if he needs to kick the door open, he'll take the sword back into his right hand first.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus is ready to attack anything that comes out of the Rhod is about to open.
User avatar

Posts: 442

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane takes up his position in the rear, war hammer ready.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Re: Delve the Third

The door opens onto a 10' wide by 40' long corridor that ends in a door.

The west wall has a 10' opening 30 feet up, and the east wall has a 20' opening from the 20-30' section
User avatar

Posts: 600

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Move up to the edge of the East opening and peek round the corner.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod sees a 20'wide corridor leading 40' east. ending at a set of double doors in the middle of the east wall

BTW: When you scout, do just Rhod and Grampus move up, and then after they have checked things, wave the party forward, or does everybody move up en masse? If it is the former, let me know when Rhod waves the rest of the party forward. Thx
User avatar

Posts: 600

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Makofan wrote:Rhod sees a 20'wide corridor leading 40' east. ending at a set of double doors in the middle of the east wall

BTW: When you scout, do just Rhod and Grampus move up, and then after they have checked things, wave the party forward, or does everybody move up en masse? If it is the former, let me know when Rhod waves the rest of the party forward. Thx


I was assuming we'd stick together, but if the party wants to stay back, that's okay as well.

In that case, Rhod will wave them forward as soon as he sees the coast is clear.

"I think we should check out the double doors," he whispers. "Something tells me there will be treasure there."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software