Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 825

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus is standing by with his warhammer. He will fight if the food trick doesn't work.
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:42 am

Re: Delve the Third

The giant lizards stop and start gobbling down the food
User avatar

Posts: 54

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:42 am

Re: Delve the Third

Maloof legs it northwards up the corridor!!
User avatar

Posts: 442

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:45 am

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane follows!
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 594

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod brings up the rear, but definitely retreats!
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Please take a look at the latest map and tell me your basic route/destination. Thanks
User avatar

Posts: 54

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: Delve the Third

If Maloof is in the lead, he'll try the door Aldbane suggested (first door on the left, leading to the statue room), then shut the door behind us. Otherwise, he'll follow whoever leads.
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: Delve the Third

You successfully make it back to the statue room. The lizards do not follow
User avatar

Posts: 54

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Re: Delve the Third

We can now either camp out here for a while (inside the secret corridor would probably be most safe) and hope the lizards leave, or we can head south through the secret corridor and out the other door and try to sneak past behind them.
User avatar

Posts: 442

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Do we want to head back south towards the lizards and then east?" Aldbane asks. "If so, let's wait here a bit and the hope lizard-creatures move on once they are done eating."
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software