Page 18 of 20

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:42 pm
by Makofan
Bart the ogre jerks the door open.

What does the party do?

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:53 pm
by waysoftheearth
Golguldir and his two Men retreat further, ensuring they are not blocking the escape route for their fellows. Assuming there are no other threats evident in the passages, Golguldir instructs his worthy pair to each have a burning torch to hand. He himself unstops his oil-flask, and touches the open brim of it to a flame so that the fuel therein gains a pilot flame...
Makofan wrote:You should probably come back with some Color Sprays memorized
Yes, that would be the A-Game. Golguldir did suggest returning to the surface earlier; but he's not about to head back by himself! Being here right now is an interesting challenge... I wonder if any of us will survive this encounter? :D

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:41 am
by Brumbar
" Bart have you killed the others yet like you said you would?" Said loud enough so hthe others can hear.

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:06 am
by waysoftheearth
Great tactic Brumbar !

They are so suspicious of their fellows that little treasure is left unguarded. Instead, each ogre carries 100-600 gp with him even outside of the lair.

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:40 am
by merias
merias wrote:Aldbane has four flasks of oil. He will break one on the floor at the designated spot as he retreats with the others.


Aldbane won't change his action.

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:18 pm
by Makofan
-"Wot's he saying Bart. Wot's this about killing the lot of us?"

Bart turns his back on the dwarf. "Shut your gob, it's just some dwarvish trick"

-"I seen you eyeing my sack before. Don't think I don't know what you is up to. Right Fred?"

Fred (in the corner) does something disgusting after finishing his toilet. He hollers at Tom "Bart's a thief. Kill him - we'll split his gold instead"

A fight looks imminent. Do you let it play out?

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:31 pm
by coffee
Hell, yes!

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:31 am
by Brumbar
Yes. Let it play out. If it looks like it might falter i will egg it on.

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:21 pm
by Makofan
Fred and Tom grab clubs, then charge Bart, who attacks Tom. You watch a tremendous battle. Bart, the toughest, manages to kill Tom and severely wound Fred before he also succumbs to wounds.

Fred has forgotten about you.

What do you do?

Re: Delve the Second

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:30 pm
by riftstone
"We need to move in now."

Serech will charge the wounded ogre, hoping to finish him while he is "weak".