Delve the Second


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 442

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Re: Delve the Second

Aldbane follows Serech in and attacks the remaining ogre.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Delve the Second

Grampus attacks the last ogre
User avatar

Posts: 16299

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:55 am

Re: Delve the Second

"A famous turn of events!" declares Golguldir to his Men, keeping an eye out for unwanted trouble...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 591

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:08 am

Re: Delve the Second

Rhod joins in on killing the ogre.


(OOC: Sorry to get in on this so late. Thanksgiving travel, you know how it goes.)
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the Second

The party charges, and Serech catches the off-guard ogre with an unbalancing strike, before Gramous finishes him off with an eviscerating axe chop. The last ogre crashes to the ground, dead

MECHANICS
Party has a surprise round
Serech 17+2=19, HITS for <1d6>=2 damage
Aldbane 8+2=10 MISS
Grampus 10+2=12, HITS for <1d6+1>=5 damage, killing ogre
Rhod 9+2=11 MISS
User avatar

Posts: 744

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Delve the Second

| The party has spent 50 minutes in the dungeon, and should now spend 10 minutes resting. I will count spending a turn searching the room as a rest period unless you get jumped by foes |
User avatar

Posts: 16299

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Re: Delve the Second

"Excellent work!" exclaims Golduldir, extinguishing and re-stopping his oil flask. "You Men keep a look out," he instructs Archie and Ackman, "while I conduct a thorough search this filthy den..."
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 120

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:13 am

Re: Delve the Second

"Tche! Tche! A fortuitous turn of events, by my toad! Do dot disturb the bodies, we must read their entrails for clues to our best path from here!" Catweazle scuttles about the room, muttering and tutting and peering at the arrangements of spilled intestines and splattered blood in an attempt to divine the best path to fortune and glory.
User avatar

Posts: 591

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Re: Delve the Second

Rhod keeps watch at the door, his bow drawn and an arrow knocked.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp ½/5) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 442

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Re: Delve the Second

Aldbane helps keep watch at the door, while the others search.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software