Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:47 am

Re: Delve the First

| Het wants to complete the search of the room before he retires to the surface and sends his replacement back down. |
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 576

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Re: Delve the First

Oldtin maintains a vigil at the south door, listening for anything beyond it.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het searches the northern walls and finds nothing. Serech hears nothing behind the east door

Serech does hear something - a muttering or moaning or something from behind the door
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will search the east and west walls before he's satisfied he's missed nothing. If the others want to continue without him, that's ok with him. He'll send Gunther and his replacement to find the rest of the party once he's gone topside.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Re: Delve the First

Let's say two more turns for Het's searching. Does anybody want to open any doors while they wait, or leave them shut tight?
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: Delve the First

Lawrence will stand guard till we go back up. Occ. i will probably send down my dwarf next.
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:47 am

Re: Delve the First

Makofan wrote:Let's say two more turns for Het's searching. Does anybody want to open any doors while they wait, or leave them shut tight?


No doors for me. Serech will risk no encounters at this time.
User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Re: Delve the First

GOOD NEWS AND HUGE APOLOGY!!!

In Delving Deeper, Surprise is on a 5 or 6 (not a 1 or 2 like in OD&D)
Therefore, the party was not surprised
Therefore, the party won initiative
Therefore, the goblins were all slept and nobody took any damage

So, Lawrence is at max hit points
Gunther is at max hit points
Oldtin is at max hit points

I apologize profusely. Granted, Golguldir may not have used his Sleep spell, but I think you'll take this result

Before I continue on, is there anybody who objects to this?

I am sorry about the SNAFU, I am still learning the rules and appreciate your forbearance

WOUNDED
Hetwhistle: 1/7
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Re: Delve the First

If Het's the only one holding things up, by all means, continue without him.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1350

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: Delve the First

| Het could always continue on, just move him back in the marching order beside Golguldir. He could help out in combat situationally |
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software