Delve the First

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Fri May 01, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Delve the First

Make it so.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Fri May 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Delve the First

Yes, certainly.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 01, 2015 4:52 pm

Re: Delve the First

Lawrence grabs a rope and an unlit torch, and feels his way into the checkerboard room. He lights a torch and sets it on the floor. He ties a rope around Gunther, and follows the rope back. He then comes back and does the same with Oldtin. Does he dare to enter the next room to get Hetwhistle, and what exactly does he do with Blas?

Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Brumbar » Fri May 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: Delve the First

Yes. And he will also drag out Blasso we can loot his corpse

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 02, 2015 2:35 am

Re: Delve the First

Golguldir instructs his men to keep a careful lookout from inside the (non-darkness) doorway while all this is happening...
The darkness might end by the time all this is accomplished--and we might also get another wandering monster, so be ready for it!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Sat May 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Re: Delve the First

Once he's done with rope duties, Rhod will take up his bow again and cover the door from the corridor into the sawdust room.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat May 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Re: Delve the First

Blas's body is dragged in, now Lawrence goes to get Het. He makes it to the body, picks up the Halfling, and on the way back steps on a nasty, invisible foot-sized spiked caltrop that does two damage to him. It turns visible after he steps on it. Finally, you are all back in the sawdust room with the four bodies, and a bloodied Lawrence, who can only move at half speed now

Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Brumbar » Sat May 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Re: Delve the First

How does one step on a foot long caltrop while carrying the equivalent of a large child while wearing plate mail. Not arquing the damage. Just trying to undertand the phyisics in this universe :)

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Re: Delve the First

"Anybody who enters that accursed room should sweep the way ahead with a spear or pole before proceeding," observes Golduldir when Lawrence returns with his injury.

What does Blas appear to have carried on his person? (Golguldir looks, but doesn't touch).
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Re: Delve the First

Brumbar wrote:How does one step on a foot long caltrop while carrying the equivalent of a large child while wearing plate mail. Not arquing the damage. Just trying to undertand the phyisics in this universe :)
A previously invisible long iron spike pierced your greaves/leg armor/what have you

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.