Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:57 pm

Re: Delve the First

merias wrote:"Sure, here ye go!" Oldtin says as he tosses Het an iron spike from his pack.

Het replies, Got any more? Can you toss them all into a sack? I need heavier. Like a person taking a step heavy.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 561

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Re: Delve the First

sully wrote:Het replies, Got any more? Can you toss them all into a sack? I need heavier. Like a person taking a step heavy.


"Let m' see here..." Oldtin digs in his pack and comes up with 5 more iron spikes, which he places in a sack. "Will this do for ye?"
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Delve the First

merias wrote:"Let m' see here..." Oldtin digs in his pack and comes up with 5 more iron spikes, which he places in a sack. "Will this do for ye?"

Het smiles. I'll give it a try!

Het will take the sack and tell Lawrence to back away. Then he'll drop the sack on the first checkerboard square in front of the door, and then jump back.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Re: Delve the First

sully wrote:
merias wrote:"Let m' see here..." Oldtin digs in his pack and comes up with 5 more iron spikes, which he places in a sack. "Will this do for ye?"

Het smiles. I'll give it a try!

Het will take the sack and tell Lawrence to back away. Then he'll drop the sack on the first checkerboard square in front of the door, and then jump back.

Nothing outside the ordinary happens
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will remove the sack from the square and place it on the next one over of a different color. We'll say to the left.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: Delve the First

sully wrote:Het will remove the sack from the square and place it on the next one over of a different color. We'll say to the left.


That is also safe
User avatar

Posts: 16506

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:24 pm

Re: Delve the First

"Curious!" remarks Golguldir...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Re: Delve the First

It's been a week since any posting. My understanding is that most people are in the mirror room, watching Het experiment with the floor of the checkerboard room, but the rear guard is in the sawdust room with a closed door?
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will put his full weight on the closest square. Assuming nothing happens, he'll step over to the other square he tested previously.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 702

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Delve the First

Makofan wrote:It's been a week since any posting. My understanding is that most people are in the mirror room, watching Het experiment with the floor of the checkerboard room, but the rear guard is in the sawdust room with a closed door?


Rhod is still in the sawdust room, where he was covering the door to the mirror room. But if we're all here now, he can cover the entrance to the sawdust room so people can watch the chess board, if they like.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software