Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1397

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Delve the First

Hey, I messed up in my attack. I am still used to lvl 4 fighter having a better chance to hit, but they don't when they are using all their attacks against normal.

So, only Het is hit; Fredrik and Lawrence are missed. I edited the combat post to reflect this
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:36 am

Re: Delve the First

Lawrence will continue fighting
User avatar

Posts: 1397

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:17 pm

Re: Delve the First

I have redone the fight based on a correction from sully. You can go back and reread it :)

Basically, Fredrik and Lawrence are engaging Alistair, who has taken 5 damage. Alistair gets 4 attacks per round. Fredrik is now in the room proper. Alistair will undoubtedly react to Het's movement.
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Delve the First

Once Het gets behind Alistair, he will attack with his short sword.
Did Het see any exits behind Alistair?
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 724

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Delve the First

Fredrik presses the attack, sliding around Alistair if possible to allow more of us to engage him.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 586

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Re: Delve the First

"Move outta me way!" Oldtin grumbles as he hears the first sounds of melee, trying to work his way down the stairs to get in on the action.

No reason for Oldtin to be watching the rear at this point. He'll try to muscle his way down the stairs to see what is happening, spear ready.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Re: Delve the First

Serech will try to position himself as far away from the rest of the group as possible to allow more attackers on this guy. He will attack with his hammer.
User avatar

Posts: 1397

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Re: Delve the First

Any orders for the mercs?
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Re: Delve the First

Is there any room to act for the mercs?
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1397

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Delve the First

Not yet, but depending on whether Alistair fights or holds his ground there may be. Gunther could possibly get in on the action if Fredrik slides around. If Alistair runs, they can all get into the room
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software